Highlights of this week are as follows:
Revision of the poems for reading- I see a car, Bounce the ball, Butterfly.
- Revision of word family words ( ale, ar, ap, ack, ake, an, ad)
- Introduction of High frequency words: saw, put, his, her, boy.
- Introduction of Number name: Thirty (30)
- Revision of number names 1 to 30.
- Revision of OÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢ clock and half past clock.
- Revision of three and four attributes patterns.
- Revision of Backward Counting 80 to 1
Central Idea: ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â‚¬Å“ Animals adapt to survive in their natural habitat.
Going Further Stage:
- Characteristics of animals of :
Water habitat- Whale, otter, crocodile.
Videos were shown related to these animals. We talked about their eating habits, habitat, physical features etc.
Christmas was celebrated during the Assembly.
Language:Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â Language: writing of High frequency words (saw, put, his, her, boy)3 times and framing sentences.
Math: Number names 11 to 30.
(Kindly follow the TOÃƒâ€šÃ‚Â Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â Tens and Ones concept while writing in Math)
Have a wonderful last weekend of this year!!
Welcome the coming year with lots of positivity, joy and activeness!!
Wishing You all a very, very, veryÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚Â¦
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!