- Revision of all the rhymes done till date.
Morning Message: How is the weather? Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â The Weather is very cold.Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â
UOI (Year long):Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â‚¬Å“ Stories
- Made story using flashcards.
- Students chose their favorite character and drew story on flash card and stated Beginning, middle and ending part.
UOI 3: Plants
- Took the students to brown patch land. And asked them to observe and then asked how we can make it beautiful or what thing can be there.
- Explained transdisciplinary theme of the unit using- Mind map
- Gallery walk. After gallery walk reflection was taken from students.
- Word of the week: confidence
- Revision of alphabets ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…â€œA-TÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚Â along with sounds.
- High frequency words: ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…â€œsaw, one, two and putÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚Â
Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â Revision of words (I, she, he, me, we, go, no, so, to, do, up, my, as, at, or, us, by, am, in, you, saw, the, one, two)
- Introduction of number 21,22,23,24 and 25 orally
- Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â Introduction of big (bigger) number and small (smaller) number.
- Revision of mathematical operation- counting, association, after, before, middle, between, forward, backward, more and less, greater than and less than from number 0-20.
- Revision of pattern with manipulative(2 attributes) with rule of AB
- Revision of Pre-math concepts: in-out, up-down, narrow-wide, near-far, fat-thin, dry-wet
- Straw Painting: Each child Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â placed a small drop of tempera paint in the center of a large piece of paper. Each child was given a straw to blow (lightly) the paint around the paper to make a design.
- Kindly send notebook and workbook by Tuesday every week.
- KindlyÃƒâ€šÃ‚Â practiceÃƒâ€šÃ‚Â math operations (counting, association, after\before numbers, middle\between numbers and backward-forward counting, more or less, greater than and less than) with your child. And in language practice identification of letters (capital and small letters) and its associations (ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‹Å“AÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢ for apple, almond, ambulance, apron, anchor, astronaut, etc.)
- Please keep a track on your childÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢s progress/learning.
Have a nice Sunday!