- Revision of all the rhymes done till date.
- Morning Message:
- How is the weather?
The Weather is pleasant\sunny\cold.
2.What is your schoolÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢s name?
My schoolÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢s name is Fountainhead.
UOI:Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â‚¬Å“ Plants: Explanation of living and non living things
- Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â FrayerÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢s Model: The page was divided into 4 parts, in 1stÃƒâ€šÃ‚Â part definition of plants, 2ndÃƒâ€šÃ‚Â part characteristics of plant, 3rdÃƒâ€šÃ‚Â part examples of living thing and 4thÃƒâ€šÃ‚Â part nonliving thing were written. This was noted on the basis of the studentsÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢ prior knowledge.
UOI- Stories: Stories can engage the audience and communicate the meaning.
Students were asked to chose their favorite character and draw story stating Beginning, middle and ending part.
- Word of the week: ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‹Å“PrincipledÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢
- Revision of alphabets ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…â€œA-XÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚Â along with sounds.
- High frequency words:Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â‚¬Å“
Introduction:Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â any, the, was, are, old
Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â Revision of words (I, she, he, me, we, go, no, so, to, do, up, my, as, at, or, us, by, am, in, you, saw, the, one, two)
- Revision of number 21,22,23,24 and 25 orally
- Revision for of the concept ascending through picture (size)
- Introduction of 3D shape cube shape
- Revision of pattern with manipulative (2 attributes) with rule of AB
- Revision of Pre-math concepts: in-out, up-down, narrow-wide, near-far, fat-thin, dry-wet
- Please revise more/less perfectly for introduction of ascending numbers.
- Construction\wooden Blocks
- Lacing boards
- Easel and rollers
- Rolling pins and clay
- Thumb printing: Introduction of secondary color through thumb printing.
- Dear parents kindly make a point to converse with your child in English.
- Kindly send cube shape objects. It will be kept in class till the end of the curriculum.
- Kindly send old magazines which have pictures related to our current UOI- Plants (Ignore if you have already sent).
- KindlyÃƒâ€šÃ‚Â practiceÃƒâ€šÃ‚Â math operationsÃƒâ€šÃ‚Â (counting, association, after\before numbers, middle\between numbers and backward-forward counting, more or less, greater than and less than) with your child. And inÃƒâ€šÃ‚Â languageÃƒâ€šÃ‚Â practice identification of letters (capital and small letters) and its associations (ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‹Å“AÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢ for apple, almond, ambulance, apron, anchor, astronaut, etc.)
- Please keep a track on your childÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢s progress/learning.
Have a great weekend!