- Revision of all the rhymes done till date.
- Morning Message:
- How is the weather?
The Weather is pleasant\sunny\cold.
- What is your schoolÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢s name?
My schoolÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢s name is Fountainhead.
UOI:Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â‚¬Å“ Plants: Explanation of living and non living things
- Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â FrayerÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢s Model: The page was divided into 4 parts, in 1st part definition of plants, 2nd part characteristics of plant, 3rd part examples of living thing and 4th part nonliving thing were written. This was noted on the basis of the studentsÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢ prior knowledge.
UOI- Stories: Stories can engage the audience and communicate the meaning.
Students were asked to choose their favorite character and draw story showing beginning, middle and ending part.
- Word of the week: ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‹Å“PrincipledÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢
- Revision of alphabets ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…â€œA-XÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚Â along with sounds.
- High frequency words:Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â‚¬Å“
Introduction: any, the, was, are, old
Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â Revision of words (I, she, he, me, we, go, no, so, to, do, up, my, as, at, or, us, by, am, in, you, saw, the, one, two)
- Revision of number 21,22,23,24 and 25 orally
- Revision for of the concept ascending through picture (size)
- Introduction of 3D shape cube shape
- Revision of pattern with manipulative (2 attributes) with rule of AB
- Revision of Pre-math concepts: in-out, up-down, narrow-wide, near-far, fat-thin, dry-wet
- Please revise more/less perfectly for introduction of ascending numbers.
- Construction\wooden Blocks
- Lacing boards
- Easel and rollers
- Rolling pins and clay
- Thumb printing: Introduction of secondary colour through thumb printing.
- Kindly send cube shape objects. It will be kept in class till the end of the curriculum.
- Kindly send old magazines which have pictures related to our current UOI- Plants (Ignore if you have already sent).
- KindlyÃƒâ€šÃ‚Â practiceÃƒâ€šÃ‚Â math operations (counting, association, after\before numbers, middle\between numbers and backward-forward counting, more or less, greater than and less than) with your child. And in language practice identification of letters (capital and small letters) and its associations (ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‹Å“AÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢ for apple, almond, ambulance, apron, anchor, astronaut, etc.)
- Please keep a track on your childÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢s progress/learning.
Happy Republic day