Revision of letter: ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…â€œAa to HhÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚Â
Morning Message: (Drilling)
- What is your Name?
My name isÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚Â¦ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚Â¦.. (With surname)
- How are you?
I am fine, thank You.
Habit:Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â 5- Seek first to understand and then to be understood.
Books:Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â Brown Bear Brown Bear
UOI (Year long) : Stories
- Students made a story using flashcards.
- Students chose their favorite character and drew stories on laminated cards of the beginning, middle and ending part.
- While students were making the story, they were guided and reminded to make a story with message.
UOI 3:Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â‚¬Å“Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â Plants:
- Nature Walk:Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â Students observed different types of plants (tall trees, small trees, thin stems, different types of leaves)
- Exploration of seed: Students put rajma seed in water in a transparent glass for two days and observed the findings.
- After observation, they put the soil and seeds in the glass in such a way that it was visible to the students to observe the changes.
- Teacher planted the seeds in 4 containers. Deprived each container from one condition (water, light, air, soil). Students will be asked observe, compare and record the findings.
- Word of the week:Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‹Å“IntegrityÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢:Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â It means honesty andÃƒâ€šÃ‚Â truthfulness
- High frequency words:Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â his, has, had, boy, for, out, did
Revision of words (I, she, he, me, we, go, no, so, to, do, up, my, as, at, or, us, by, am, in, you, saw, the, one, two,Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â why, who, and, all, her)
- Homework:Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â – workbook
Introduction of numbers from 31 to 35 orally, using abacus.
Revision of concept ascending through numbers.
Revision of 3D shape -ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…â€œcubeÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚Â and ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…â€œCuboidÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚Â through Venn-diagram
Revision of pattern with manipulative (2 attributes) with all the rules
Prior knowledge check for pairing by discussion.
- Wooden blocks
- Puppet theatre (Utensils and doctor set)
- Life Education:
- Naming of body parts.
- KindlyÃƒâ€šÃ‚Â practiceÃƒâ€šÃ‚Â math operationsÃƒâ€šÃ‚Â (counting, association, after\before numbers, middle\between numbers and backward-forward counting, more or less, greater than and less than) with your child.
- For ascending order ask them to arrange any three objects according to the size from small to big. Then you can take different quantities Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â of same objects and ask them toÃƒâ€šÃ‚Â arrange according from less to more. If your child is clear with the concept, then give them flash cards of numbers and ask to arrange according to ascending Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â order.
- And inÃƒâ€šÃ‚Â language,Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â practice identification and writing Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â of letters (capital and small letters) and its associations (ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‹Å“AÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢ for apple, almond, ambulance, apron, anchor, astronaut, etc.
- Please keep a track on your childÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢s progress/learning.
- Kindly send writing ring as mentioned on the blog, earlier.
- Please send the reader ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‹Å“Brown BearÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢ Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â and Good night Moon every Monday and it will be returned on FridayÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢s, so that you can also have your child read it.