Revision of letter: ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…â€œIi to OoÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚Â
Morning Message: (Drilling)
- Where do you live?
I live in Surat.
- What is your motherÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢s name?
My motherÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢s name is ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚Â¦ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚Â¦ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚Â¦.
- What is your fatherÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢s name?
My fatherÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢s name is ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚Â¦ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚Â¦ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚Â¦..
Habit: Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â 7- Sharpen the saw
Books:Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â Goodnight moon and Brown bear
Unit of Inquiry
(Year long) :
- Students made a story using flashcards.
- Students chose their favorite character and drew stories of the beginning, middle and ending part on the laminated cards.
- Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â While students were making the story, they were guided and reminded to make a story which has a message.
- Introduction: Mask
- Revision of stick puppets.
Unit of Inquiry
Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â‚¬Å“ Plants:
- Seeds were given to the learners for planting in the school premises. Three different types of seeds were given. The students chose any one kind of seed and then a pictograph was made on the no. of students planting different types of seeds.
- Discussion was done about how to plant the seed keeping in mind the space provided.
- Making of name tags for each plant was done.
- Discussion was done about how best to take care for the plant that would grow from the seed.
- Discussion on each part of a plant and its function and uses was done as per the inquiry raised during class.
Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â Activities sites:
- Word of the week: ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…â€œConnectionÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚Â: Meaning: The act or state of connecting; union orÃƒâ€šÃ‚Â something that connects, joins, or relates; link or bond.
High frequency words: they, said, were
- Revision of words (I, she, he, me, we, go, no, so, to, do, up, my, as, at, or, us, by, am, in, you, saw, the, one, two, why, who, and, all, her, his, has, had, boy, for, out, did, see, him, our, day, can and some.)
- Homework: ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â‚¬Å“ As given in the note book. Please help your child write with proper directionality.
- Introduction of numbers from 36 to 40 orally, using abacus.
- Revision of concept ascending through numbers.
- Revision of 3D shape -ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…â€œCubeÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚Â and ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…â€œCuboidÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚Â through Venn-diagram
- Revision of pattern with manipulative (2 attributes) with all the rules
- Introduction of pairing with pictures and objects.
Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â Free Play:
- Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â Wooden blocks
- Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â Puppet theatre (Utensils and doctor set)
- Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â Straw
- Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â Lacing
- Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â Life Education:
- Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â Naming of body parts.
- Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â Making flower with colorful clay.
- Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â Painting of flower and tree.
Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â Important Note:-
- KindlyÃƒâ€šÃ‚Â practiceÃƒâ€šÃ‚Â math operations (counting, association, after\before numbers, middle\between numbers and backward-forward counting, more or less, greater than and less than) with your child. And in language, practice identification of letters (capital and small letters) and its associations (ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‹Å“AÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢ for apple, almond, ambulance, apron, anchor, astronaut, etc.)
- Please keep a track on your childÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢s progress/learning.
- Kindly send writing ring as mentioned on the blog, earlier.
- KindlyÃƒâ€šÃ‚Â revise the music rhymes with students, which have been already posted on blog.
- Kindly send different seeds of vegetable and fruit.
- Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â Kindly send sphere shaped objects by Monday.
- Character dress up day will be held on Wednesday 27th February, so please dress your child as a story character. They will be required to narrate the story which relates to their character.