UOI:Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â A new unit is started under the TDT “Sharing the Planet”. A video was shown related to the concept “Causation” and the same was derived from the students. They were explained the cause and effect relationship and real life connections were made. eg. If I get up late in the morning (cause) so I miss my bus (effect)
IPAD:Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â Students played word puzzle. It was a competition between the teacher and all the students. It was very much thrilling to see their excitement and enthusiasm in order to win.
Single Subject:Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â AS, PS, Hindi.
Math:Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â Write the table of 5,6,7.
Please note that now onwards we are going to take dictation of all matras one by one in Hindi class,which is part of summetive assessment,words for dictation will be taken from these mentioned page numbers from their Hindi workbook “Svar gyan”. Kindly help your child doing Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â practice for it.
Schedual for the dictation is here:-
Last week of February – “ÃƒÂ Ã‚Â¤Ã‚Â” ki matra page no. 44
First week of March – “ÃƒÂ Ã‚Â¤Ã¢â‚¬Å“”Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â ki matra page no. 49
Second week of March – “ÃƒÂ Ã‚Â¤Ã¢â‚¬Â”Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â ki matra page no. 54
Homework for the day is as follows:
- Attempt quiz for Chp 15-17 (All those who have not attempted it)
- Bring your Language Scrap Books for The Giver to class tomorrow.
- Answer the following questions in your scrapbook in 100-150 words. (Due date 27 Feb)
1. Do you think the elderly should be part of the community, or separate, as in JonasÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢s community?
2.Do you think JonasÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢s parents love him? Do you think they know what love is?
- Complete the Reflection booklet given to you during the Nature Camp.
- Write down the reflection of today’s Guest Speaker Session in your Exhibition Journal.
- Bring both to class tomorrow (Exhibition Journal and the Nature Camp Booklet).
Reflection of the day.
UOI:- “Best out of waste” activity conducted.
Math: Made Bar graph of the waste audit.
Note: Please send old pieces of cloth bits, old socks, threads, plastic bottles, waste paper, a silver/gold glitter tube tomorrow with your child.
Type of homework: Research based
Duration: 60 minutes
Date of submission: 28/2/13
1. Who invented the electron microscope?
2. Name the basic components of the electron microscope.
3. What is electron gun?
4. What are electromagnetic lenses?
5. State the role of secondary electrons in the working of SEM.
6. How is vaccum created in SEM and why is it necessary?
Draw any five pictures related ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…â€œÃƒÂ Ã‚Â¤Ã¢â‚¬Â¡ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚Â matra and mention the name of the picture in HIndi.
Students are requested to do this activity in color paper.
Students were given introduction to debate today and given a topic to speak on “Is watching television good or bad?”.
More exposure to angles was given.
Read aloud of chapter 8 from both the readers was done.
1. Complete the math worksheet.
2. Prepare for tomorrows debate.
Facts and figures about certain products were shown to the learners and a discussion on ‘critical evaluation of messages presented by media’ was done in class.
Learners were introduced to persuasive writing through an exemplar.
Glogster advertisement print out.
U.O.I.: “Best out of Waste” activity was conducted in the class today.
Maths: Made Bar Graph from the data collected during the waste audit.
H.W.: Please check the blog for math homework.