HOLI …. The celebration of colors!! Students were extremely delighted to play with their peers and celebrated with lot of pomp on the ground ,getting drenched with the muddy water and splashing water with their pichkaris they had an amazing time dunking themselves in splash pool….!!!!
The resources needed for the UOI experiment on simple machines are some simple things and nothing complicated. Students need to get some wheels of big toy car wheels, or card board wheels, round pencils, straws, old thread reels, old thread,a plastic cup and 2 shoe boxes. The glue can be any glue if not a PVA glue. Do not worry or hassle much, students can share and make it in groups.
Please ensure that your child doesnÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢t take leave as assessments as well as X box practice is going on.
- Please make your child practice dialogues of X box performance(as per the class).
- Kindly send reflection sheet of math, language and UOI which was given to you during PCM 3 by Monday 1st April, 2013.
Jr. K.G Team.
On next Wednesday [i.e. 3/4/2013] Nursery will have pool time.
Kindly send swimming costume, 1 towel, 1 polythene and please label all the belongings.
Next date of pool time will be mentioned in the highlights.
The past two weeks in grade 7 we have bben through the following:
- Samuel Johnson’s Books
- Robert Lynd’s Child’s Talk (both essays)
- A thorough revision of Bernard Shaw’s Pygmalion
- Letter and creative writing with prompts. Each of these assignments have Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â been marked in detail and standard answers explained. Parents are requested to go through their child’s language notebook to assess their progress.
- Writing to describe people and places. Often students are found to be at a loss of words when required to describe people and places. Keeping this objective in mind two sessions have been devoted to help them describe situations and people using the best possible words and techniques.
Students are advised to go through the literature and language syllabi during this weekend. Beginning next week preparatory mock tests can be expected.
Type of homework: Research based
Duration: 45 minutes
Date of submission: 01/04/2013
1. What is antistatic bag?
2. What is antistatic wrist strap?
3. How is static electricity used in a photocopier machine?
ÃƒÂ Ã‚Â¤Ã…Â¡ÃƒÂ Ã‚Â¤Ã¢â‚¬Å¡ÃƒÂ Ã‚Â¤Ã‚ÂªÃƒÂ Ã‚Â¤Ã¢â‚¬Â¢ ÃƒÂ Ã‚Â¤Ã‚ÂªÃƒÂ Ã‚Â¤Ã‚Â¤ÃƒÂ Ã‚Â¥Ã‚ÂÃƒÂ Ã‚Â¤Ã‚Â°ÃƒÂ Ã‚Â¤Ã‚Â¿ÃƒÂ Ã‚Â¤Ã¢â‚¬Â¢ÃƒÂ Ã‚Â¤Ã‚Â¾ ÃƒÂ Ã‚Â¤Ã‚Â®ÃƒÂ Ã‚Â¥Ã¢â‚¬Â¡ ÃƒÂ Ã‚Â¤Ã‚Â¸ÃƒÂ Ã‚Â¥Ã¢â‚¬Â¡ ÃƒÂ Ã‚Â¤Ã¢â‚¬Â¢ÃƒÂ Ã‚Â¤Ã‚Â¹ÃƒÂ Ã‚Â¤Ã‚Â¾ÃƒÂ Ã‚Â¤Ã‚Â¨ÃƒÂ Ã‚Â¥Ã¢â€šÂ¬ “Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â ÃƒÂ Ã‚Â¤Ã¢â‚¬Â¡ÃƒÂ Ã‚Â¤Ã‚Â¨ÃƒÂ Ã‚Â¤Ã‚Â¾ÃƒÂ Ã‚Â¤Ã‚Â® Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â 5 Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â ÃƒÂ Ã‚Â¤Ã‚Â¹ÃƒÂ Ã‚Â¤Ã…â€œÃƒÂ Ã‚Â¤Ã‚Â¾ÃƒÂ Ã‚Â¤Ã‚Â° “, ÃƒÂ Ã‚Â¤Ã‚ÂªÃƒÂ Ã‚Â¥Ã¢â‚¬Â¡ÃƒÂ Ã‚Â¤Ã…â€œ Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â ÃƒÂ Ã‚Â¤Ã‚Â¨ÃƒÂ Ã‚Â¤Ã¢â‚¬Å¡ Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â 37Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â ÃƒÂ Ã‚Â¤Ã‚ÂªÃƒÂ Ã‚Â¤Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ Ã‚Â¤Ã‚Â¼ÃƒÂ Ã‚Â¥Ã¢â‚¬Â¹ |
Highlights of this week are as follows:
- Revision of Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‹Å“otÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢ and Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‹Å“ogÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢ family words.
- Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â Introduction of Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…â€œunÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚Â Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â family.( bun, fun, gun, run, sun)
- Framing sentences using word family words.
Revision Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â of the following:
- Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â Addition facts( 0 to 5)
- Quarter to and Quarter past clock.
- Number names.
- Days of the week.
Central idea:Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â EarthÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢s movement influences the human beings.
Finding Out Stage:Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â An experiment was performed where the movement of the earth (rotation, revolution) was shown using a globe and a torch. The effect of these movements i.e. Day and night formation, change in seasons was talked about.
Math: Write Addition facts 0 to 5 in the notebook.
Language:Workbook ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â‚¬Å“ Pages 24,25,26
Highlights of the week are as follows:
Language- Revision of ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…â€œot ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚Â family words.
Writing of ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‹Å“otÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢ family words 6 times in notebook. ( dot, cot, got, hot, lot, not, rot, pot, shot, spot).
Introduction of Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…â€œunÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚Â Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â family.( bun, fun, gun, run, sun)
- Addition facts. ( 0 to 5)
- Revision ofÃƒâ€šÃ‚Â Addition.
- Revision of Quarter to and Quarter past clock.
- Revision of Number names.
EarthÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢s movement influences the human beings.
Read Aloud: Why is it Dark?.
An experiment was performed where the movement of the earth (rotation, revolution) was shown using a globe and a torch. The effect of these movements ie. Day and night formation was discussed.
Math: Write Addition facts of 0 to 5 in math notebook.
Workbook ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â‚¬Å“ Pages 24, 25, 26