Topic: Ratio and proportion
Type of work: Non-research based
H.W to be done by Tuesday (03/12/2013):
Exercise: 22.2A and 22.B (Page no- 206 and 207 of Checkpoint Volume- 3)
- Read aloud of book named ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‹Å“FABLE- THE LITTLE HEN FROM SPEAKABOOSÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢ on you tube.
- Listening to songs to enhance their aural skills
- Revision Of Rhymes
- Music & movement
- Free play Activity. Wooden Blocks, clay
- Introduction of ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‹Å“akeÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢ word family- bake, cake, lake, make, rake, take, wake, shake, snake, brake
- Making a booklet of opposite words
Tuesday: Writing of ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‹Å“akeÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢ word family in notebook.
Friday: Drawing of any 10 pairs of opposite words in the drawing book.
- Introduction of Days of the week (Monday,Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â Tuesday,Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â Wednesday)
- Introduction of Skip count by 5
Tuesday: Worksheet of 3-D shapes
Friday: Writing of Days of the Week (Monday,Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â Tuesday,Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â Wednesday) in notebook 5 times.
Unit Of Inquiry:
Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â TDT: HOW WE EXPRESS OURSELVES
The tuning in activity of the unit was done where the students were exposed to different situations where they could express their feelings such as ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‹Å“happy, sad and scaredÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢.