We are going to take Gujarati final assessment in Grade 6.
1) Story comprehension
Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â 2) Elocution speech:-Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â We are going to give chits of mentioned topics. Students have to take any one chit and they have to speak about that particular topic for 1 minute. AssessmentÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢s criteria will be – fluency ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â‚¬Å“knowledge of topic/information ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â‚¬Å“ confidence ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â‚¬Å“ overall performance and time limit.
- ÃƒÂ Ã‚ÂªÃ…â€œÃƒÂ Ã‚Â«Ã¢â‚¬Â¹ ÃƒÂ Ã‚ÂªÃ‚Â¦ÃƒÂ Ã‚Â«Ã‚ÂÃƒÂ Ã‚ÂªÃ‚Â¨ÃƒÂ Ã‚ÂªÃ‚Â¿ÃƒÂ Ã‚ÂªÃ‚Â¯ÃƒÂ Ã‚ÂªÃ‚Â¾ÃƒÂ Ã‚ÂªÃ‚Â®ÃƒÂ Ã‚ÂªÃ‚Â¾ÃƒÂ Ã‚ÂªÃ¢â‚¬Å¡ ÃƒÂ Ã‚ÂªÃ‚ÂªÃƒÂ Ã‚Â«Ã‹â€ ÃƒÂ Ã‚ÂªÃ‚Â¸ÃƒÂ Ã‚ÂªÃ‚Â¾ ÃƒÂ Ã‚ÂªÃ‚Â¨ ÃƒÂ Ã‚ÂªÃ‚Â¹ÃƒÂ Ã‚Â«Ã¢â‚¬Â¹ÃƒÂ Ã‚ÂªÃ‚Â¤ ÃƒÂ Ã‚ÂªÃ‚Â¤ÃƒÂ Ã‚Â«Ã¢â‚¬Â¹ …..
- ÃƒÂ Ã‚ÂªÃ…â€œÃƒÂ Ã‚Â«Ã¢â‚¬Â¹ ÃƒÂ Ã‚ÂªÃ‚ÂµÃƒÂ Ã‚Â«Ã‚ÂÃƒÂ Ã‚ÂªÃ‚Â°ÃƒÂ Ã‚Â«Ã‚ÂÃƒÂ Ã‚ÂªÃ¢â‚¬Â¢ÃƒÂ Ã‚Â«Ã‚ÂÃƒÂ Ã‚ÂªÃ‚Â·ÃƒÂ Ã‚Â«Ã¢â‚¬Â¹ ÃƒÂ Ã‚ÂªÃ…Â¡ÃƒÂ Ã‚ÂªÃ‚Â¾ÃƒÂ Ã‚ÂªÃ‚Â²ÃƒÂ Ã‚ÂªÃ‚Â¤ÃƒÂ Ã‚ÂªÃ‚Â¾ÃƒÂ Ã‚ÂªÃ¢â‚¬Å¡ ÃƒÂ Ã‚ÂªÃ¢â‚¬Â¦ÃƒÂ Ã‚ÂªÃ‚Â¨ÃƒÂ Ã‚Â«Ã¢â‚¬Â¡ ÃƒÂ Ã‚ÂªÃ‚Â¬ÃƒÂ Ã‚Â«Ã¢â‚¬Â¹ÃƒÂ Ã‚ÂªÃ‚Â²ÃƒÂ Ã‚ÂªÃ‚Â¤ÃƒÂ Ã‚ÂªÃ‚Â¾ÃƒÂ Ã‚ÂªÃ¢â‚¬Å¡ ÃƒÂ Ã‚ÂªÃ‚Â¹ÃƒÂ Ã‚Â«Ã¢â‚¬Â¹ÃƒÂ Ã‚ÂªÃ‚Â¤ ÃƒÂ Ã‚ÂªÃ‚Â¤ÃƒÂ Ã‚Â«Ã¢â‚¬Â¹……
- ÃƒÂ Ã‚ÂªÃ…â€œÃƒÂ Ã‚Â«Ã¢â‚¬Â¹ ÃƒÂ Ã‚ÂªÃ‚ÂµÃƒÂ Ã‚ÂªÃ‚Â°ÃƒÂ Ã‚ÂªÃ‚Â¸ÃƒÂ Ã‚ÂªÃ‚Â¾ÃƒÂ Ã‚ÂªÃ‚Â¦ ÃƒÂ Ã‚ÂªÃ‚Â¨ ÃƒÂ Ã‚ÂªÃ‚ÂªÃƒÂ Ã‚ÂªÃ‚Â¡ÃƒÂ Ã‚Â«Ã¢â‚¬Â¡ ÃƒÂ Ã‚ÂªÃ‚Â¤ÃƒÂ Ã‚Â«Ã¢â‚¬Â¹……
- ÃƒÂ Ã‚ÂªÃ…â€œÃƒÂ Ã‚Â«Ã¢â‚¬Â¹ ÃƒÂ Ã‚ÂªÃ‚Â¦ÃƒÂ Ã‚Â«Ã‚ÂÃƒÂ Ã‚ÂªÃ‚Â¨ÃƒÂ Ã‚ÂªÃ‚Â¿ÃƒÂ Ã‚ÂªÃ‚Â¯ÃƒÂ Ã‚ÂªÃ‚Â¾ÃƒÂ Ã‚ÂªÃ‚Â®ÃƒÂ Ã‚ÂªÃ‚Â¾ÃƒÂ Ã‚ÂªÃ¢â‚¬Å¡ ÃƒÂ Ã‚ÂªÃ…Â¡ÃƒÂ Ã‚ÂªÃ‚Â¿ÃƒÂ Ã‚ÂªÃ‚Â¤ÃƒÂ Ã‚Â«Ã‚ÂÃƒÂ Ã‚ÂªÃ‚Â°ÃƒÂ Ã‚ÂªÃ¢â‚¬Â¢ÃƒÂ Ã‚ÂªÃ‚Â¾ÃƒÂ Ã‚ÂªÃ‚Â® ÃƒÂ Ã‚ÂªÃ‚Â¨ ÃƒÂ Ã‚ÂªÃ‚Â¹ÃƒÂ Ã‚Â«Ã¢â‚¬Â¹ÃƒÂ Ã‚ÂªÃ‚Â¤ ÃƒÂ Ã‚ÂªÃ‚Â¤ÃƒÂ Ã‚Â«Ã¢â‚¬Â¹…..
- ÃƒÂ Ã‚ÂªÃ…â€œÃƒÂ Ã‚Â«Ã¢â‚¬Â¹ ÃƒÂ Ã‚ÂªÃ‚Â¶ÃƒÂ Ã‚ÂªÃ‚Â¾ÃƒÂ Ã‚ÂªÃ‚Â³ÃƒÂ Ã‚ÂªÃ‚Â¾ÃƒÂ Ã‚ÂªÃ‚Â®ÃƒÂ Ã‚ÂªÃ‚Â¾ÃƒÂ Ã‚ÂªÃ¢â‚¬Å¡ ÃƒÂ Ã‚ÂªÃ‚ÂªÃƒÂ Ã‚Â«Ã‚ÂÃƒÂ Ã‚ÂªÃ‚Â¸ÃƒÂ Ã‚Â«Ã‚ÂÃƒÂ Ã‚ÂªÃ‚Â¤ÃƒÂ Ã‚ÂªÃ¢â‚¬Â¢ÃƒÂ Ã‚Â«Ã¢â‚¬Â¹ ÃƒÂ Ã‚ÂªÃ‚Â¨ ÃƒÂ Ã‚ÂªÃ‚Â¹ÃƒÂ Ã‚Â«Ã¢â‚¬Â¹ÃƒÂ Ã‚ÂªÃ‚Â¤ ÃƒÂ Ã‚ÂªÃ‚Â¤ÃƒÂ Ã‚Â«Ã¢â‚¬Â¹…….
- ÃƒÂ Ã‚ÂªÃ…â€œÃƒÂ Ã‚Â«Ã¢â‚¬Â¹ ÃƒÂ Ã‚ÂªÃ‚Â¹ÃƒÂ Ã‚Â«Ã‚ÂÃƒÂ Ã‚ÂªÃ¢â‚¬Å¡ ÃƒÂ Ã‚ÂªÃ‚Â®ÃƒÂ Ã‚ÂªÃ‚Â¹ÃƒÂ Ã‚ÂªÃ‚Â¾ÃƒÂ Ã‚ÂªÃ‚Â¸ÃƒÂ Ã‚ÂªÃ‚Â¾ÃƒÂ Ã‚ÂªÃ¢â‚¬â€ÃƒÂ Ã‚ÂªÃ‚Â°ÃƒÂ Ã‚ÂªÃ‚Â¨ÃƒÂ Ã‚Â«Ã¢â€šÂ¬ ÃƒÂ Ã‚ÂªÃ‚Â¸ÃƒÂ Ã‚Â«Ã…â€™ÃƒÂ Ã‚ÂªÃ‚Â¥ÃƒÂ Ã‚Â«Ã¢â€šÂ¬ ÃƒÂ Ã‚ÂªÃ‚Â¨ÃƒÂ Ã‚ÂªÃ‚Â¾ÃƒÂ Ã‚ÂªÃ‚Â¨ÃƒÂ Ã‚Â«Ã¢â€šÂ¬ ÃƒÂ Ã‚ÂªÃ‚Â®ÃƒÂ Ã‚ÂªÃ‚Â¾ÃƒÂ Ã‚ÂªÃ¢â‚¬ÂºÃƒÂ Ã‚ÂªÃ‚Â²ÃƒÂ Ã‚Â«Ã¢â€šÂ¬ ÃƒÂ Ã‚ÂªÃ‚Â¹ÃƒÂ Ã‚Â«Ã¢â‚¬Â¹ÃƒÂ Ã‚ÂªÃ‚Â¤ ÃƒÂ Ã‚ÂªÃ‚Â¤ÃƒÂ Ã‚Â«Ã¢â‚¬Â¹…
- ÃƒÂ Ã‚ÂªÃ‚ÂÃƒÂ Ã‚ÂªÃ¢â‚¬Â¢ ÃƒÂ Ã‚ÂªÃ‚Â¸ÃƒÂ Ã‚ÂªÃ‚ÂµÃƒÂ Ã‚ÂªÃ‚Â¾ÃƒÂ Ã‚ÂªÃ‚Â°ÃƒÂ Ã‚Â«Ã¢â‚¬Â¡ ÃƒÂ Ã‚ÂªÃ‚Â¹ÃƒÂ Ã‚Â«Ã‚ÂÃƒÂ Ã‚ÂªÃ¢â‚¬Å¡ ÃƒÂ Ã‚ÂªÃ‚Â¬ÃƒÂ Ã‚Â«Ã¢â€šÂ¬ÃƒÂ Ã‚ÂªÃ…â€œÃƒÂ Ã‚ÂªÃ‚Â¾ ÃƒÂ Ã‚ÂªÃ‚Â¦ÃƒÂ Ã‚Â«Ã¢â‚¬Â¡ÃƒÂ Ã‚ÂªÃ‚Â¶ÃƒÂ Ã‚ÂªÃ‚Â®ÃƒÂ Ã‚ÂªÃ‚Â¾ÃƒÂ Ã‚ÂªÃ¢â‚¬Å¡ ÃƒÂ Ã‚ÂªÃ…â€œÃƒÂ Ã‚ÂªÃ‚Â¾ÃƒÂ Ã‚ÂªÃ¢â‚¬â€ÃƒÂ Ã‚Â«Ã‚ÂÃƒÂ Ã‚ÂªÃ‚Â¯ÃƒÂ Ã‚Â«Ã¢â‚¬Â¹ ÃƒÂ Ã‚ÂªÃ¢â‚¬Â¦ÃƒÂ Ã‚ÂªÃ‚Â¨ÃƒÂ Ã‚Â«Ã¢â‚¬Â¡ ÃƒÂ Ã‚ÂªÃ‚Â¤ÃƒÂ Ã‚Â«Ã‚ÂÃƒÂ Ã‚ÂªÃ‚Â¯ÃƒÂ Ã‚ÂªÃ‚Â¾ÃƒÂ Ã‚ÂªÃ‚Â¨ÃƒÂ Ã‚ÂªÃ‚Â¾ ÃƒÂ Ã‚ÂªÃ‚Â²ÃƒÂ Ã‚Â«Ã¢â‚¬Â¹ÃƒÂ Ã‚ÂªÃ¢â‚¬Â¢ÃƒÂ Ã‚Â«Ã¢â‚¬Â¹ ÃƒÂ Ã‚ÂªÃ‚Â¨ÃƒÂ Ã‚Â«Ã¢â€šÂ¬ ÃƒÂ Ã‚ÂªÃ‚ÂÃƒÂ Ã‚ÂªÃ‚Â¾ÃƒÂ Ã‚ÂªÃ‚Â·ÃƒÂ Ã‚ÂªÃ‚Â¾ ÃƒÂ Ã‚ÂªÃ¢â‚¬Â ÃƒÂ Ã‚ÂªÃ‚ÂµÃƒÂ Ã‚ÂªÃ‚Â¡ÃƒÂ Ã‚ÂªÃ‚Â¤ÃƒÂ Ã‚Â«Ã¢â€šÂ¬ ÃƒÂ Ã‚ÂªÃ‚Â¨ ÃƒÂ Ã‚ÂªÃ‚Â¹ÃƒÂ Ã‚Â«Ã¢â‚¬Â¹ÃƒÂ Ã‚ÂªÃ‚Â¤ ÃƒÂ Ã‚ÂªÃ‚Â¤ÃƒÂ Ã‚Â«Ã¢â‚¬Â¹ ÃƒÂ Ã‚ÂªÃ‚Â¶ÃƒÂ Ã‚Â«Ã‚ÂÃƒÂ Ã‚ÂªÃ¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â ÃƒÂ Ã‚ÂªÃ‚Â¥ÃƒÂ Ã‚ÂªÃ‚Â¾ÃƒÂ Ã‚ÂªÃ‚Â¤…
Progress ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â‚¬Å“ Evolve ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â‚¬Å“ 24/3/2014
Enlighten – 25/3/2014
Grade-5 celebrated learning in their classroom through a Skype session while sharing and collaborating withÃƒâ€šÃ‚Â students of Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â grade-5 at Mount Scopus Memorial College , Melbourne, Australia . The topic of discussion was Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â the “digital media” and how it is used in classrooms around the world. It was fun and excitement which combined with learning Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â making this session effective and enjoyable. Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â These are some magic moments of the session:
Learners played the game ‘ Word Maze’ once again with slight modifications. Learners made connections with the 3rd LOI i.e. challenges and rewards of teamwork and wrote the reflection for the same on the graphic organizer.
Continued withe the movie ‘The racing stripes’.
Learners revised the concept of grouping using manipulatives ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â‚¬Å“Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â toothpicks and rubber bands, through a story of ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…â€œWood CutterÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚Â. ThroughÃƒâ€šÃ‚Â this they revised the concept of grouping and re-grouping.
Few sentences given in Language book related to the concepts done so far.
Kindly note the dates of upcoming Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â X Box performance in Grade 4-
Mettle & Tenacity- 19th March
Fortitude & Responsibility- 20th March
Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â Courage & Freedom- 21st March
The details of the event will be sent next week. Students should be present on 18th March.
Learners presented the news cutting they brought.
Read further pages from the reader.
Learners gave a formative assessment on the concept of grouping. They were divided into groups of 4 and each group was given resources like:- 4 bangles and 5 chits with instructions written in it- eg: 2 groups of 5. Individual learner had to pick up 2 chits and represent it using the resources.
[Unit Of Inquiry]
Learners played “Maze Game” again with some alterations. They played with G2 Explore and they were not supposed to repeat any letter in the same word. An oral discussion was taken connecting the game with the 3rd Line of Inquiry “Challenges and rewards of teamwork” through open ended discussions.
Read aloud on the book Berenstein Bear’s “By the sea” written by Stan and Jan Berenstein.
Make at least 3 groups of 9 in your math notebook in any manner you can.
Learners need to learn the spellings of the week.
Kindly give your consent for the note sent.
2. Solve Khan Academy exercises that were mailed to you.
3. Complete the ws.
Write answers to these questions:
1. What is Academic honesty?
2. Why to avoid plagiarism?
3. List four ways in which you can avoid plagiarism even if you are using other’s research and work.
4. Which ICT tool can be used to write bibliography.
Use below link as reference( Login to School Google Account before accessing this resource)
[Unit Of Inquiry]
Learners saw the remaining part of the movie -Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â “The Racing Stripes”.Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â They also saw a video on the read aloud – “Franklin Plays The Game”Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â that was done earlier.
Learners revised the concept of grouping using manipulative’s – tooth-picks and rubber bands, through a story of “Wood Cutter”. Through this they revised the concept of grouping and re-grouping.
In the math notebook make – 7 groups of 9 stars.
Note: Kindly sent the learningÃƒâ€šÃ‚Â centreÃƒâ€šÃ‚Â consent form dully filled.