Language :Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â A poem ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‹Å“My AuntÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢ fromÃƒâ€šÃ‚Â Empowering English Chapter Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‹Å“Short Lived PleasureÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢ was recited and discussed in the class. The questions given were discussed and answered in the Language notebook.
LanComplete the 10th answer from Empowering English ‘The Aunt’ and also complete the answers that you could not complete in the class.
The poem ‘The Flattered Flying Fish’ was read by the students. Recitation with expression was also done in the class, which was followed by the explanation and discussion of the poem as well as the question – answers.
Lang – Complete the given task on pg. 115 of Empowering English in your language notebook. (needs to be submitted tomorrow)
1 worksheet of Matilda( Ch. 5 and 6) needs to be submitted on Wednesday.
Learners wrote reflection on Gir Trip in the reflection journal provided to them.
1) Learners checked the language worksheet.
2) Learners revised demonstrative pronouns orally by watching a video on it.
3) Learners were introduced verb tenses (past, present and future) through a P.P.T.. They also wrote sentences on it in the language notebook.
4) Learners were introduced spellings of the week- “paragraph, nature, human beings, action, affect, responsibility, though, common, demonstrative and pronoun”. Later on, the meaning of these words were discussed and they also framed sentences orally using the same.
Learners have to solve the given mixed bag worksheet.
Kindly sign the health check up record of your child and send it by tomorrow without fail.
We believe that every parent has an opinion about their childÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢s education and the school’s administration. We are giving you an opportunity to voice your opinion.
ItÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢s as easy as a click of a mouse. You are required to fill out an online feedback form sent to your schoolÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢s email id, and also available on the school blog (please refer to this link – Parent Feedback Form (Early Years). To access this form you have to log out from any other Gmail account (s) (if logged in) and then login with schoolÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢s email id.
There are questions ranging from the HRT to subject teachers and the administrative support.
All responses will remain confidential.
Your feedback/suggestions will be taken into consideration and could change the way we operate in the future.
The last date to fill this form is 10th April, 2014.
For tomorrowÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢s science summative assessment you need to prepare following topics:
1. Ecology and its vocabularyÃƒâ€šÃ‚Â Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â 2. Food chains and food websÃƒâ€šÃ‚Â 3. Adaptations and examples
4. Biodiversity and methods of investigating a habitat for plant and animal life.
For the syllabus you need to refer your text books and notes given in the class, while for the topic adaptation please refer the updatedÃƒâ€šÃ‚Â presentation on adaptation of G7 Idea, shared with you all.
Some of the leftover links of videos for reference are: