Revision of rhymes: Ramu,Ramu and Wash Wash Wash your hands
Word of the week:Knowledgeable
Sensorial Activity of clock and rap song for number names (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbjhiSb6v1g)
Read aloud: Little cloud by Eric Carl
The boy who loved colors by Subir Shukla
7 Habit of happy kids by Stephen Covey (Habit 1- Be Proactive) followed by the reflection .
Introduction of” ap”family words(cap,lap,map,rap,tap,clap,slap,wrap,trap,nap,snap,flap)
Center 1-Matching the words with the flash cards
Center 2 – Dice for Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â an,ad.ag,am families:- roll a dice and Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â and write the family words on the laminated sheet given.
Center 3 – Listening station (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMdPX8Uzvhw) listening to the words and identifying the words given on a laminated sheet
Center 4 – Colouring booklet for ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‹Å“apÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢ family words.
Revision of Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â three letter sight words.
All sight words which have been revised till date were displayed on a soft board and each word was given a number (points).Learners were divided into two teams eg: ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…â€œAÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚Â and ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…â€œBÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚Â.Learner from each team Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â had to hit the sight word with a smiley ball and if they are able to read the sight word, which they had aimed, will score the same number of points for the team.The team with more points is the winner.
Tuesday: Worksheet related to sight words
Friday :Writing ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‹Å“ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢apÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢ word families in the notebook thrice and mark sight words on page nos 10 and 11 from the reading booklet.
Introduction of descending order through a story and a video of Goldilock and three bears. Learners were also given real life example like -Who is the eldest in our family and who is the youngest?.
1)Flash cards of 4 different numbers were given to each child. They had to group numbers according to tens and ones using jodo blocks and arrange in descending order.
2) Kids were given 4 different numbers and using montero cubes they form the numbers and arrange in descending order.
3) Learners Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â arrange real life objects like pencils, sheets of paper of different sizes, books, flash cards in descending order .
5) Clock on laminated sheet- Learners had to show the time on the laminated sheet by drawing small and big hand as per the time mentioned for each clock.
Revision: Learners revised pattern with 3 attribute with Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â rangometry
Revision of descending order was done through Math book 3 . (pg 41 and 43) and clock and number names through a worksheet.
Center 1: Learners had to build a tower of wooden blocks in descending order. That is putting the biggest block on the bottom.
Center 2: Learners made patterns of 3 attributes using fryums of different colours.
Tuesday:Worksheet related to sight words.
Friday :Page no 42 in Math 3 notebook
TDT:Who we are
Central Idea:Choices people make affect their health and well being .
Introduction of food groups: Grain group,meat and beans,milk products and oil products
- Grain group: Different grains like wheat,rice,corn ,jowar and bajra were discussed- Learners also got to know roti,thepla,puri etc are made from wheat and pulav,khichdi,idli,dosa etc are made from rice.Learners were informed the grains group signifies orange colour and we get carbohydrates from grains which gives energy to our body to play and work.
- Meat and beans:Different beans,pulses ,nuts and pictures of eggs,fish and meat were displayed which gave the learners an insight of the items that fall in the meat and beans group.Learners were informed this group represents purple colour on the food plate .Meat and beans are rich in proteins.
- Milk and milk products::During the discussion of this food group, the learners were asked to give the names of the by products of milk. They came up with a lot of options like :- buttermilk,curd,cheese,paneer etc from milk. They were informed that milk products represent blue colour on the food plate and give us calcium to strengthen our bones.
- As a part recreation learners were taken for a movie.
Important note:Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â Please note that there is a change in the homework schedule. We will now be sending homework every Monday,Wednesday and Friday.We request Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â parents to kindly send the notebooks the next day itself as the children would miss out on the class work if notebooks are not sent to school.