WOW:Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â Communicator Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â [We express our ideas confidently.]
Morning message:Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â There are seven days in a week.
Drills:Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â What is your fatherÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢s name? My fatherÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢s name isÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚Â¦
Revision of rhymes:Oh! The cuckoo, oh! The cuckoo, up and down, open the shut them, be proactive.
Revision of wiggles:
Head, shoulders, knees and toes.
Wiggle itÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚Â¦ ChildrenÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢s song by Patty Shukla Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â [https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfoY49Nnnns]
Shake and move by Patty Shukla [Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5RUzkySseEÃƒâ€šÃ‚Â ]
I can do it by Patty Shukla [Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4HFZxPbHxO]
Jump jump star [https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5G6CxMlvQeg]
Reach Up High ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â‚¬Å“ Tofa Tafa with Lyrics ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â‚¬Å“ Children Love to Sing Kids Action Dance Party SongsÃƒâ€šÃ‚Â (Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRpMZUylwfYÃƒâ€šÃ‚Â )
If you are a kid [https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qr9ge4XGUYs]
 Spot goes to school
My very first book of colors
 Seven habits of happy kids [1st Story].
ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚ÂWe can express feelings and communicate meaning through different storiesÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚Â
Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â Revision of sequence ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â‚¬Å“ The storyÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢s beginning, middle, end , message ,ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…â€œTitleÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚Â Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‹Å“placeÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢ and character, When Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â of the stories.
STORIES : ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‹Å“Cinderella, The Rainbow fish, Snow white,mercury and the woodman ,The shepherd boy
Pre math concepts-Learners did the matching of the Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â pre math concepts Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â in the worksheet: i.e. up-down, tall- short, hard- short, etc.
Pre math displays:A group activity was done Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â where the learners were asked about the concepts like short/long, thick/thin, etc.
This was done by showing pictures to them and then they pasted that picture on the chart paper accordingly.
Absorption\repel, Float\sink and soluble\insoluble
Revision of small letters [ a,b,c,d,e,f]Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â along with the sound and its association with pictures
Revision Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â of Patterns
Learners revised Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â 2 attribute of patternsÃƒâ€šÃ‚Â [ABAB]They made connections with real life patterns too.) Learners understood that they see patterns around them in real life.
Forward counting:Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â 1- 10 (through ladder activity & train activity)
Association of number: 1-10(through different learning engagement)
- numbers ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‹Å“1-10ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢
- backward counting.
Revision of pre math:
Worksheet for horizontal and vertical forward counting of numbers .
Guided Play 1:-
learners did fishing and caught the fishes according to teachers instructions.( letter a-e, numbers 1-10).Group activity of 5
rest kids did colouring worksheets.
Visual Art (VA)Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â :
VA:1. Teacher told a story of the Fish is Fish Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â by Lio Lionni.
2. Other students did colouring on the fish worksheet.
Fine Motor Skills: Firefly pattern book
Practice of tracing worksheet & colouring worksheet.
- Link up blocks
- Wooden blocks
- Construction blocks
- Kitchen set
- Other toys
- Sand Pit
- Parents who have opted for google hangout have to send big polybagÃƒâ€šÃ‚Â on MondayÃƒâ€šÃ‚Â i.e. Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â onÃƒâ€šÃ‚Â 15th SeptemberÃƒâ€šÃ‚Â for portfolio.
- Kindly practice recognition,sound and association of the small letters a,b,c,d, e and f with your ward.
- Kindly note we are focusing only on the small alphabets, so please do the same at home. Capital letters will be done later in the year.
- Practice recognition, association and forward counting of numbers [1-9] regularly with your child.
- Please send 2 lap size napkins regularly in the school bag and keep the lunch box and napkin in 1 small carry bag. (Kindly ignore if you are already sending it in this manner)
- Kindly sign in diary for note/circular. Also take out circular from the diary.Please mention about the things sent ( objects, library books) etc. in diary.(When you send to teacher)
- Try to do more of fine motor skills activities with your child at home, it will help them develop their writing skills.
- If your child is reflecting about his/her learning at home then please inform the respective HRT (home room teacher) through mail or communication diary. Please keep a track of your childÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢s progress/learning.