Learners tuned into the new unit with the hot potato activity conducted in the class. They demonstrated their understanding about the questions asked to them during this activity.
Learners created their own word problem involving decimals through the market simulation activity.
Continued with the question answer of Ch. 8 The Marrog. The students wrote their answers in their EE notebook.
Language with ease:
Week 6, Day 2 was completed.
Solve the following sums on addition and subtraction of decimals: (convert the paise intoÃƒâ€šÃ‚Â Rupees to get the answer in Rupees.
example: Rs 10.45 + 56 paise = Rs 10.45 + Rs 0.56 = Rs 11.01
- Rs 9.71 + Rs 25.82
- Rs 24.56 – Rs 8.91
- Rs 5.12 + 53 paise
- Rs 202 + Rs 2.02
- Rs 5 – 88 paise
- Rs 1.96 ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â‚¬Å“ 99 paise
- Rs 2000 ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â‚¬Å“ 72 paise
- 65 paiseÃƒâ€šÃ‚Â ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â‚¬Å“ 25 paise
- Rs 15.52 ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â‚¬Å“ 37 paise
1) Complete the grammar worksheet given to you.
2) Hunt (search) for a ‘short story for kids which has irony’. Copy the story on google document and share it with your class mates to read.
Find 5 words connected to “well being” . (Example: health) and write them in your UOI notebook.
Student of the day is Aryan Pillai. I appreciate him for being responsible for his learning as well as for the duties given to him.