- Revision of all the rhymes done so far.
- Morning talk- How do you feel today?
- Morning message- Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â We are caring and we try not to hurt anyoneÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢s feelings.
- Read aloud-
- Today I feel silly Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â by Jamie Lee
- Swimmy by Leo Lionni
- Catch that crocodile by Anushka Ravishankar
- Grumpy Morning by Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â Darcia Labrosse
- ItÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢s graduation day by Grace Maccarone.
- Music n Movement-
1.Wiggle It by patty Shukla
2.ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚ÂIf youÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢re happy and you know itÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚Â¦ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚Â¦ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚Â
Link:- Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4WNrvVjiTw
- Introduction of ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‹Å“allÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢ family through literacy centres( words are: ball, call, fall, hall, mall, tall, wall, stall, small.)
- Writing ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‹Å“allÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢ family words 3 times in the notebook.
1) Matching flashcards with the ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‹Å“allÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢ family words.
2) Reading of sentences written on the chart paper and from the spiral book (related to the word families covered ).
3) Listening to video of ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…â€œallÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚Â family . Learners will circle the words written on the laminated
4) ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…â€œallÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚Â family andÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚ÂayÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚Â family word slider.
Waiting zone workstation :- colouring of ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…â€œall ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚Â family booklet.
- Introduction Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â of the numbers Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â 51 to 60 through ganit mala , montero cubes and concept of tens and ones on the board. Writing 51 to 60 in Math 3 book ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â‚¬Å“ page 47.
- After, between, before numbers in Math book 3- 51, 52, 53.
- Learning centres:
Centre 1: Montero cubes (Represent the given numbers through the montero cubes )
Centre 2: Skip count by 2.( 1 to 60)
Centre 3: Forward and backward ( 31 to 60)
Centre 4- After, before and Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â between numbers (31 to 60)
Central Idea- We can express ourselves in different ways.
Tuning In stage:
Discussion on different ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‹Å“feelingsÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢.
Difference between feelings and emotions.
Discussion on what is an ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‹Å“ideaÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢?
Happy, Sad and Scary days were celebrated, after which reflection was taken about these feelings- When do you feel happy/sad/scared?
Introduction of the emotion- ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…â€œembarrassed and shyÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚Â
- Language- Write ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‹Å“allÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢ family words 3 times in the notebook
- Math- Math 3 book ( pages- 93, 95).