Settling task: Learners revised the new dictation words.
6 Descriptive writingÃƒâ€šÃ‚Â traits:
1) Ideas- Heart of the piece, main theme of the piece. (revised)
2) Organising: Ideas are written in a logical and sequential manner. (revised)
3) VoiceÃƒâ€šÃ‚Â : The writing contains the feelings and convictions of the individual writer. (revised)
4) Language fluency: The writing is easy to read and understanding. The writing ‘flows’. (introduced)
5) Vocabulary : The writing includes rich, colourful language. (introduced)
6) Conventions: The writingÃƒâ€šÃ‚Â includes correct grammar, punctuation, correct spellings and paragraphing.Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â (introduced)
Learners enthusiasticallyÃƒâ€šÃ‚Â drew free hand symmetrical designs and deepen their understanding regarding symmetry.
[Unit Of Inquiry]
World map was shown to them. Time was provided to themÃƒâ€šÃ‚Â to observe itÃƒâ€šÃ‚Â and later on questions like Where you would like to go when you grow up? Give reasonÃƒâ€šÃ‚Â why? were raised. They jotted the answers in the paper and expressed themselves. Ex: I want to go to Canada to study Science.
Worksheet is given. Kindly guide them for the same.
Word – Organised.
Single subjects: PS, Hindi, Gujarati.
Radhika Sharma 🙂