Settling Task – Describe your best friend in 2or 3 lines using the vocabulary cheat sheet.
UOI:Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â Learners were introduced to the imagination workstations. They were given prompts for each workstation. The workstations and the prompts are as follows:
(1) Rangometry:Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â Learners placed the rangometry objects on the scrap book and drew the outline of it. Thus, turning it to an imaginary object.
(i) What instigated you to create this object? (II) Mention the number of shapes used by you.
(2) Thumbprints:Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â Learners created three themes using three thumbprints of their own.
(I) Name the themes
(3) Imaginary Body:Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â Learners imagined how they want their body to be and thus drew an imaginary body?
(i) What is different about it? (ii) Why do you think we should have this kind of physique?
(4) Circle interpretation :Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â Learners created an object using only circles.
(i) Why you chose to make this figure?(ii) What you thought while choosing it? Give reason.
(5) Suzan Striker worksheet:Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â Learners had to complete a picture by using their imagination. ThereÃƒâ€šÃ‚Â were three worksheets and they had to select any one to create the imaginary picture.
Learning Outcome: To stimulate imagination.
Language : Teacher revised about the elements of a book and read the second chapter from the Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â reader- The magic faraway tree- Enid Blyton.
Students showed good interest while the read aloud.
ReadÃƒâ€šÃ‚Â a book from RAZ-KIDS.