- Revision of all the rhymes done so far.
- video to introduce half past:Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HwdaCiWrR2A
- Morning Message :-We can express our ideas , feelings and emotions through different ways.
- Word of The Week:- ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…â€œmimeÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚Â.
- Catch that crocodile by Anushka Ravishanka.
- ItÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢s graduation day by Grace Maccarone.
- The ugly duckling- Fairy Tale.
- I was so mad-Mercer Mayer.
- Music and Movement-Wiggle It by patty Shukla
- Introduction of ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‹Å“ackÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢ family through literacy centres( words are:-back, pack ,rack , stack,snack ,black,track,quack, sack )
- Writing ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‹Å“ackÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢ family words 3 times in the notebook.
- Reading from booklet and the reader- Ten apples up on top.
- Introduction of numbers 61 to 70 through ganit mala (tens and ones concept)
- Before , after and between numbers (1 to 70).
- Math 3- pgs 57, 59, 60, 61.
- Introduction of Number names 11 to 13. Writing of number names in the notebook.
- Introduction of the 3D shape “sphere” through clay.
UOI : How we express ourselves:
Central Idea- We can express ourselves in different ways.
After the read aloud of the ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…â€œSwimmyÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚Â and ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…â€œThe ugly ducklingÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚Â the Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â students selected a character from the book. Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â During the class discussion we discussed Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â all the emotions the character Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â went through and expressed those emotions through different forms of expression(dance, mime, singing, visual arts)
As a part of the visual art activity, the learners used different materials like rangoli, paints, clay and paper cuttings to reflect the character’s emotions base on the above books.
Language- Two worksheets on ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‹Å“allÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢ family.
Math- Two worksheets.
Note- We have started with 4 letter sight words. Please make your child practice these sight words regularly. Send the reader “Hop on Pop” on Monday.