- Revision of all the rhymes done so far.
- video to introduce half past:Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HwdaCiWrR2A
- Morning Message :-We can express our ideas , feelings and emotions through different ways.
- Word of The Week:- ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…â€œmimeÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚Â.
- Catch that crocodile by Anushka Ravishanka.
- ItÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢s graduation day by Grace Maccarone.
- The ugly duckling- Fairy Tale.
- I was so mad-Mercer Mayer.
- Music and Movement-Wiggle It by patty Shukla
- Introduction of ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‹Å“ackÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢ family through literacy centres( words are:-back, pack ,rack , stack,snack ,black,track,quack, sack )
- Writing ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‹Å“ackÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢ family words 3 times in the notebook.
Learning Centres :
1) Matching flashcards with words.
2) Reading sentences of ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…â€œackÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚Â family from spiral booklet.
3) Listening to the video of ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…â€œackÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚Â family .
4) ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…â€œackÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚Â family word slider activity
Waiting zone workstation :- colouring of ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…â€œack ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚Â family booklet
- Reading from booklet and the reader- Ten apples up on top.
- Introduction of numbers 61 to 70 through ganit mala (tens and ones concept)
- Before , after and between numbers (1 to 70).
- Math 3- pgs 57, 59, 60, 61.
- Introduction of Number names 11 to 14. Writing of number names in the notebook.
Center1: Before numbers 51 to 70 through flash cards.
Center 2: After numbers 51 to 70 through flash cards.
Center 3: Skip counting by 2 and 10.
Center 4: Writing Corner: backward numbers 70 to 1 in cw notebook.
Center 5: Arranging numbers 51 to 70 forward and backward.
UOI : How we express ourselves:
Central Idea- We can express ourselves in different ways.
After the read aloud of the ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…â€œThree fish friendsÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚Â and ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…â€œCindrellaÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚Â the Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â students selected a character from the book. Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â During the class discussion we discussed Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â all the emotions the character Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â went through and expressed those emotions through different forms of expression(dance, mime, singing)
Language- Two worksheets on ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‹Å“allÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢ family.
Math- Two worksheets.
Note- We have started with 4 letter sight words. Please make your child practice these sight words regularly.