- Revision of all the rhymes done so far.
- video to introduce half past: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnbxgVswn00.
- Morning Message :-We can express our ideas , feelings and emotions through different ways.
- Word Of The Week:- ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…â€œmimeÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚Â
- Action Song :-ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…â€œTap your sticks
- The Art Lesson by Tomie de Paolra Jack Keats
- Catch that crocodile by Anushka Ravishankar
- I was so mad By Mercer Mayor
- ItÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢s graduation day by Grace Maccarone.
- Music and Movement-
1.Wiggle It by patty Shukla
- Cooperation Song
- Introduction of ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‹Å“ackÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢ family through literacy centres( words are:-back, pack ,rack , stack,snack ,black,track,quack,sack through flash cards.)
- Writing ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‹Å“ackÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢ family words 3 times in the notebook.
- Introduction of numbers 61 to 70 through ganit mala, Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â montero cubes and tens and ones concept.
- Before and after concept of numbers 61 to 70.
- Math 3- pgs 57, 59, 60, 61.
- Introduction of Number names 13, 14 and 15. Writing of number names in the notebook.
- Learning centres:
Center1: Before numbers 51 to 70 through flash cards.
Center 2: After numbers 51 to 70 through flash cards.
Center 3: Skip counting by 2.
Center 4: Writing Corner: backward numbers 70 to 1 in cw notebook.
Center 5: Arranging numbers 51 to 70 forward and backward.
Skip count by 2: Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â The students learnt skip counting by 2 through hop scotch.
UOI : How we express ourselves:
Central Idea- We can express ourselves in different ways.
After the read aloud of the ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…â€œThe Little REd Riding HoodÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚Â , the Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â teacher selected a character from the book. Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â During the class discussion the teacher discussed Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â all the emotions the character Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â went through and expressed those emotions through different forms of expression(dance, drama, singing) .
- Language- Two worksheets on ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‹Å“allÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢ family.
- Math- Worksheet on middle numbers and between numbers.