Settling Task –Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â Learners wrote new words of the week, ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…â€œincredible, thought, comprehension, charming, opinion, allowed, fantasy, tarried, mysteriously, elegantÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚Â
UOI –Learners attended imagination workstations.
Workstation ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â‚¬Å“ 1
Students used the what if prompts and wrote their imagination in their scrap books. They had to select any 5 of the following prompts. The prompts were :
1) What if you are in a bathtub and suddenly water turned into noodles?
2) What if you are in a library and the characters of your books come out?
3) What if your pets start talking to you?
4) What if the sun does not rise?
5) What if you could walk up walls and across ceilings?
6) What would happen if it really did rain cats and dogs?
7) What if you had the chance to reset your life completely?
8) What if you could cast a spell on someone you dislike? What spell would it be? 9) What if everyone lived under water?
(1) Learners observed the picture of the haunted house on the basis of the following prompt and answered the questions:
Imagine that you are having picnic near the haunted house. Suddenly the entire scenario changes and it becomes dark.
How will you react? How will you feel?
(2) Two skeletons are coming out as their party is over, and they are clicking the pictures. You are hiding behind the bushes and watching them.
What will you do?
(1) Think what the question will be, if the answer is 12.
(2) Pick out the odd ones from the following items. Explain why the item is the odd one out.
Learning Outcome: To enhance imagination.
Math -Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â Learners were given a worksheet to assess their prior knowledge ,they solved it and reflected on their prior learning. Concept of the terms regrouping and groupingÃƒâ€šÃ‚Â vocabulary termsÃƒâ€šÃ‚Â used for multiplicationÃƒâ€šÃ‚Â ( multiplicand ,multiplier ,& product ) were revised. TeacherÃƒâ€šÃ‚Â explained the math cycle ( constructing meaning,transferring meaning ,applying with understanding.)
Get the six color hats(white,blue,red,green,black and yellow).If at all you have.
LearnÃƒâ€šÃ‚Â the tables (2 ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â‚¬Å“ 10)
write the poem as explained in the class.Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â (using your imagination)question mentioned on pg 50 of Empowering English.
Complete the Imaginary Calendar.( if not submitted today.)