The students listened to the read aloud of the book -The Red Fox by Eric Carle.Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â They discussed the writing style of the author and how it is similar to the 1st author ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â‚¬Å“ Robert Munsch.
The students revised writing about a small moment and wrote about one of the small moments of their life on an A4 sheet using a mind map.
The students discussed about the number of days in each month and wrote about the same in their Math notebook.
Math : Add the following fractions-(To be done in Math notebook)
1. Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â 10/15 , 13/15
2. Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â 4/9 , 9/9
3. Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â 18/19 , 20/19
4. Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â 32/40 , 36/40
The school has scheduled Parent teacher meeting (PTM) on Saturday, 11th October 2014. It is recommended for both the parents to attend the PTM, as it provides a platform to meet the teachers and also interact with other parents.
As a key stakeholder in childÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢s education it is crucial that parents are actively involved in the matters related to child education. School and other key stakeholders (including parents, student (themselves) and teachers) are partner in the aim of accomplishing overall development of the child .
Further below mentioned is the agenda regarding the PTM.
Please note that the students understand the importance of PTM, and want parents to attend the PTM. To promote the same, they have made this video.Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â It further stresses the importance of attending PTM.
We have a PTM coming up on 11th October. It is important for both the parents to attend the PTM, as it gives Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â an opportunity to meet the teachers and also interact with other parents.
It is important for all parents to be actively involved in the child’s education, as its not only the school, but all the stakeholders – student, teachers and parents play an equivalent role in preparing them for a better tomorrow.
I am also sharing the agenda for the PTM.
1. A module on parenting styles (authoritarian, equalitarian, permissive) – helping parents to identify their dominant style as parents.
2. Usage of IT devices at home Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â by students and parents. Discussion with other parents will also give insight to deal with various situations and ensuring that the students use the devices effectively, but do not get addicted to them.
3. Teachers will also be sharing how the students are using chromebooks/IT devices in school across various subjects.
4. Highlights about various events conducted in the last term.
5. Updates on Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â book club, unit test, homework and flags.
Please note that the students understand the importance of PTM, and want parents to attend the PTM. To promote the same, they have made this video.
It further stresses the importance of attending PTM.
Math homework for today is worksheet on half past.
Revision and practice.
Do this in your notebooks.
Q1. You are planning a big celebration for your parentsÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢ anniversary next month. You want the occasion to be memorable for the entire family. You are confused how and what to do. So write a letter to your friend \ cousin who is a good event manager asking him for some tips and guidelines to make the event a great success.
Guidelines for letter writing
– Your address has to be written on the left side of the page near the margin.
– Leave a line and mention the date
– Leave a line and start from near the margin – Dear _____ ,
– Start your letter from the very next line.
– As it is an informal letter, you can divide your letter in number of paragraphs depending on the content.
– After ending your letter, leave a line and make a complimentary close as – Yours lovingly \ Yours affectionately and in the next line write your name. Write this on the left hand side of the page near the margin.
Q2. Identify the different parts of speech and use them in sentences of your own. Write different sentences for each word.
believe, peaceful, her, it, wintry, friendship, or, for, therefore, with, merrily, his.
Please do the Comprehension questions and Language sections for all staves up to 5 from your Christmas Carol workbooks. Extended questions will be discussed in class.
Please note that this part of your revision for Christmas Carol on which you will be tested on similar basis for your mid term exams.
ÃƒÂ Ã‚ÂªÃ¢â‚¬â€ÃƒÂ Ã‚Â«Ã†â€™ÃƒÂ Ã‚ÂªÃ‚Â¹ÃƒÂ Ã‚ÂªÃ¢â‚¬Â¢ÃƒÂ Ã‚ÂªÃ‚Â¾ÃƒÂ Ã‚ÂªÃ‚Â°ÃƒÂ Ã‚Â«Ã‚ÂÃƒÂ Ã‚ÂªÃ‚Â¯
ÃƒÂ Ã‚ÂªÃ‚ÂµÃƒÂ Ã‚ÂªÃ‚Â¿ÃƒÂ Ã‚ÂªÃ‚Â¦ÃƒÂ Ã‚Â«Ã‚ÂÃƒÂ Ã‚ÂªÃ‚Â¯ÃƒÂ Ã‚ÂªÃ‚Â¾ÃƒÂ Ã‚ÂªÃ‚Â°ÃƒÂ Ã‚Â«Ã‚ÂÃƒÂ Ã‚ÂªÃ‚Â¥ÃƒÂ Ã‚Â«Ã¢â€šÂ¬ÃƒÂ Ã‚ÂªÃ¢â‚¬Å“ÃƒÂ Ã‚ÂªÃ‚Â ÃƒÂ Ã‚ÂªÃ¢â‚¬Â ÃƒÂ Ã‚ÂªÃ‚ÂªÃƒÂ Ã‚Â«Ã¢â‚¬Â¡ÃƒÂ Ã‚ÂªÃ‚Â²ÃƒÂ Ã‚Â«Ã¢â€šÂ¬ Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â ÃƒÂ Ã‚ÂªÃ¢â‚¬Â¢ÃƒÂ Ã‚ÂªÃ‚Â¾ÃƒÂ Ã‚ÂªÃ‚Â°ÃƒÂ Ã‚Â«Ã‚ÂÃƒÂ Ã‚ÂªÃ‚Â¯ÃƒÂ Ã‚ÂªÃ‚ÂªÃƒÂ Ã‚ÂªÃ‚Â¤ÃƒÂ Ã‚Â«Ã‚ÂÃƒÂ Ã‚ÂªÃ‚Â°ÃƒÂ Ã‚ÂªÃ‚Â¿ÃƒÂ Ã‚ÂªÃ¢â‚¬Â¢ÃƒÂ Ã‚ÂªÃ‚Â¾ÃƒÂ Ã‚ÂªÃ‚Â®ÃƒÂ Ã‚ÂªÃ‚Â¾ÃƒÂ Ã‚ÂªÃ¢â‚¬Å¡ Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â ‘ÃƒÂ Ã‚ÂªÃ¢â‚¬Â¢ÃƒÂ Ã‚Â«Ã‚ÂÃƒÂ Ã‚ÂªÃ¢â‚¬Å¡ÃƒÂ Ã‚ÂªÃ‚ÂÃƒÂ Ã‚ÂªÃ‚Â¾ÃƒÂ Ã‚ÂªÃ‚Â° ÃƒÂ Ã‚ÂªÃ¢â‚¬Â¦ÃƒÂ Ã‚ÂªÃ‚Â¨ÃƒÂ Ã‚Â«Ã¢â‚¬Â¡ ÃƒÂ Ã‚ÂªÃ¢â‚¬â€ÃƒÂ Ã‚ÂªÃ‚Â§ÃƒÂ Ã‚Â«Ã¢â‚¬Â¡ÃƒÂ Ã‚ÂªÃ‚Â¡ÃƒÂ Ã‚Â«Ã¢â‚¬Â¹’ ÃƒÂ Ã‚ÂªÃ‚ÂµÃƒÂ Ã‚ÂªÃ‚Â¾ÃƒÂ Ã‚ÂªÃ‚Â°ÃƒÂ Ã‚Â«Ã‚ÂÃƒÂ Ã‚ÂªÃ‚Â¤ÃƒÂ Ã‚ÂªÃ‚Â¾ ÃƒÂ Ã‚ÂªÃ‚ÂµÃƒÂ Ã‚ÂªÃ‚Â¾ÃƒÂ Ã‚ÂªÃ¢â‚¬Å¡ÃƒÂ Ã‚ÂªÃ…Â¡ÃƒÂ Ã‚Â«Ã¢â€šÂ¬ ÃƒÂ Ã‚ÂªÃ‚ÂªÃƒÂ Ã‚Â«Ã‚ÂÃƒÂ Ã‚ÂªÃ‚Â°ÃƒÂ Ã‚ÂªÃ‚Â¶ÃƒÂ Ã‚Â«Ã‚ÂÃƒÂ Ã‚ÂªÃ‚Â¨ÃƒÂ Ã‚Â«Ã¢â‚¬Â¹ÃƒÂ Ã‚ÂªÃ‚Â¨ÃƒÂ Ã‚ÂªÃ‚Â¾ ÃƒÂ Ã‚ÂªÃ…â€œÃƒÂ Ã‚ÂªÃ‚ÂµÃƒÂ Ã‚ÂªÃ‚Â¾ÃƒÂ Ã‚ÂªÃ‚Â¬ ÃƒÂ Ã‚ÂªÃ‚Â¨ÃƒÂ Ã‚Â«Ã¢â‚¬Â¹ÃƒÂ Ã‚ÂªÃ…Â¸ÃƒÂ Ã‚ÂªÃ‚Â¬ÃƒÂ Ã‚Â«Ã‚ÂÃƒÂ Ã‚ÂªÃ¢â‚¬Â¢ÃƒÂ Ã‚ÂªÃ‚Â®ÃƒÂ Ã‚ÂªÃ‚Â¾ÃƒÂ Ã‚ÂªÃ¢â‚¬Å¡ ÃƒÂ Ã‚ÂªÃ‚Â²ÃƒÂ Ã‚ÂªÃ¢â‚¬â€œÃƒÂ Ã‚ÂªÃ‚ÂµÃƒÂ Ã‚ÂªÃ‚Â¾.
TEACHERS REQUIRED for 2015-16
Only candidates having fluency in English language (both oral and written) need apply.
Note:Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â Candidates who have applied earlier and have notÃƒâ€šÃ‚Â receivedÃƒâ€šÃ‚Â any response from us NEED NOT APPLY.