Circle Time :-
1.RoosterÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢s Off to See the World-by Eric Carle
2.WhereÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢s the Baby Gone-by Anushka Ravishankar
3.Three gold pieces-by Aliki
4.Chrysanthemum- by Kevin Henkes
Central Idea:- We can express ourselves in different ways.
- Revision of different feelings , emotions and expressions was done. Then the learners illustrated their understanding , by differentiating between emotions and expressions in the form of a T Chart.
- Integration was done with Drama and Mime , Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â wherein the teachers performed for the kids in the x box .This gave the learners an enduring understanding of ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…â€œDrama and MimeÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚Â as forms of expressions too.
- Introduction of ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…â€œaleÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚Â word family (bale, male, pale, sale, whale, scale,tale )
- Introduction of sight words:- ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…â€œ live , made goes , does , fourÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚Â
- Reading of the book Hop on Pop till page no. 20
1) Matching flashcards with words
2) Reading of sentences written in the ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…â€œaleÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚Â spiral book
3) Colouring of ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…â€œaleÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚Â family booklet.
4) Writing of real words from Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…â€œaleÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚Â family word slider
Guided Play:-ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…â€œ Sight Words WalkÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚Â
The learners had to walk on the sight words stuck on the floor and move ahead
by reading them.
Friday Homework :- Worksheet on sight words and cut and paste worksheet of ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…â€œackÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚Â word family.
- Introduction to skip count by 5 through ganit mala and number grid.
- Revision of 3D shape cube through VA activity, Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â making cube using clay and toothpicks.
- Introduction of numbers 71 to 80 through ganit mala and tens and ones concept , along with the concepts:- after, before and between .
- Introduction of number names nineteen and twenty.
Centre 1:-skip count Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â ( legos- teacher will give the starting number lego and ask the child to make a tower by skip count by & 10
Centre 2:-. forward and backward count from 51-80 Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â using flash cards.
Centre 3- Before and after numbers from 51-80 using flash cards.
Centre 4: Place value corner-Concept of place value using slider. Ask the child to read the number and write the same on the laminated sheets.
Center 5: Clock corner- Showing half past on laminated sheet.
Friday Homework :- Writing of number names from 1 to 20 in the notebook.
- Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â Kindly revise all the three and four letter sight words(some , they , said , were , here , want , like , have , live , made , goes , does , four covered till now , as we will be taking Dictation next week.
- Kindly return the library books by next week.
- Sent all the books regularly back to school.