- Music and movement: Wiggle
- Word of the week- Ideas
- Morning message- We are communicators as we express our feelings , ideas and emotions
- Read Aloud:
- ArthurÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢s Birthday by Marc Brown.
- The talking cave from Karadi Tales.
- Elephants never forget by Anushka Ravishankar.
- Introduction of ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‹Å“alkÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢ and ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‹Å“ast families through sounds and pictures.
words are ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â‚¬Å“ talk, walk, stalk, chalk Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â and Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â past, fast, last, blast.
- Writing ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‹Å“alkÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢ and ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‹Å“astÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢ family words 3 times in notebook.
- Reading of reader- Hop on Pop Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â by Dr.Seuss.
- Language Literacy Centres.
- Dictation of 3 and 4 letter sight words.
- Guided Play- Kho-Kho game. ( with word families taken till now in 2nd term)
(Weekend HW- Worksheet of sight words with sentences.
Revision of the following concepts through Literacy centres and worksheets:
- Clock- half past.
- Skip count by 2, 5 and 10.
- Skip count by 10.
- Concept of Tens and Ones.
- 3D shapes ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â‚¬Å“ Sphere, Cube, Cuboid.
- Number names 11 Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â to 20.
TDT- How we organize ourselves.
Tuning In stage:
Gallery Walk- Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â Learners explored three different tables on which we had displayed objects related to birthday party, out of station trip and beach Party.
After discussing about the same, learners derived Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â the word ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â‚¬Å“ ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‹Å“eventsÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢.
Learners made a mind map of the word ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â‚¬Å“ ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‹Å“eventsÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢.
Note: We have sent Diwali homework yesterday. Kindly make your child finish Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â during the holidays and submit it back when the school re-opens.
Wishing you all a very Happy Diwali and a prosperous New year!!
Enjoy diwali with smiles, togetherness and diyas and try to say ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚Â¦ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚Â¦..NO TO CRACKERS!!
Happy Weekend and A Very Happy Diwali!!