( we think about what is right and what is wrong)
Morning message:We solve our problems creatively.
Rhymes And Drills:
Drill: How are you feeling today?
Introduction of rhyme:
MummyÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢s in the kitchen,
As busy as can be.
Cooking lots of good things,
For daddy and for me.
She lets me help with odd jobs,
And we have lots of fun.
The time I like best though,
Is when her work is done.
Revision of :Miss molly, every week & months of the year, where is butterfly, this is the father
1.Oh brother! no one’s listening by pooh
2.The greedy Python by Eric Carle
3.If you give Pig a pancake by Laura Numeroff
4.To market to Market by Anne MirandaWiggle:
UOI 1: ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…â€œHow we express ourselvesÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚Â
Central Idea: We can express feelings and communicate meaning through different storiesÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚Â
Revision ofÃƒâ€šÃ‚Â story elements i.e. Beginning, middle, end, title, place, message, time and character.
UOI 2: Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…â€œWho We AreÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚Â
Central Idea: Family and friends play a role in our lives
Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â 1.Excursions: The teacher sent 7 learners to 7 different classes during suitable time for half an hour each. The students who were sent by the teacher was left alone to explore. Then, the teacher who was present in the class, has observed how the student was behaving. Whether he was Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â sitting alone or whether he was mixing up, etc
Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â 2.Picnic: Learners understood the importance of being with friends during the picnic.
Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â Introduction of Letter ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…â€œoÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢ through magic Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â box
letter 0 song:
Introduction of Letter ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…â€œpÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢ through magic box
Letter p song:
Activity: learner sit/stand in the circle and ask them what shape??which letter resembles round shape?? Open your mouth and say ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‹Å“oÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢ and ask them to do so tooÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚Â¦ And everyone say ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‹Å“oÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢
On and off the lights in the classÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚Â¦
workbook writing: letter a,b,c,d.
Introduction of number 15.
1.after and before numbers, forward/backward counting, association and more and less.
2.Less than(<), Greater than(>), and Equal to(=) through crocodile mouth concept.
Intro: AABB rule pattern.
My Skill Book CW- 15,16,17,18,19.
Abacus- Forward & backward counting through ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‹Å“AbacusÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢ in pair.
Pegs- Learners made different images by pressing and fixing the pins in holes of board. eg- kite, heart, smiley, etc.
Doll house free play.
The teacher made children sit in a circle and then they were be given different situations where they used their thinking skills and acted according to the situation given to them. Here the teacher role modelled alongside the child to give a better understanding.
Teacher did Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â the read aloud of the book ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…â€œ The very busy spiderÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚Â by Eric Carle.
Activity: Learners made a spiderÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢s web in group of 5. On individual thermocol dish where holes were already ready with one blue and one red thread tied. Learners had to pass the thread to the opposite hole and make a final knot so that thread doesnÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢t get loose. THen,learners colored on spider after its colored paste the same on web.
- Link up blocks
- Wooden blocks
- Construction blocks
- Kitchen set
- Other toys
- Sand Pit
- We will be sending the workbooks (language\math) on every week for homework. Kindly help your child to complete the given homework and send the workbook back on immediate next day without fail(if you forget to send the book Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â on Monday then send the book Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â on next day ie Tuesday and if the book is send on Friday then send the book on Monday).
- We will not be sending any reminders, please be regular in sending the book back to school, otherwise your child will miss out on class work.
- Kindly note the homework: Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â
- Language Skills Book- Pg no. 88 & 90
- Math Skills Book- Pg no. 3, 14 & 16.
- Kindly practice recognition,sound and association of the small letters a-j with your ward. Kindly note we are focusing only on the small alphabets, so please do the same at home. Capital letters will be done later in the year.
- Practice recognition, association and forward counting of numbers [1-13] regularly with your child.
- Please send 2 lap size napkins regularly in the school bag and keep the lunch box and napkin in 1 small carry bag. (Kindly ignore if you are already sending it in this manner)
- Kindly sign in diary for note/circular. Also take out circular from the diary.Please mention about the things sent ( objects, library books) etc. in diary.(When you send to teacher)
- Try to do more of fine motor skills activities with your child at home, it will help them develop their writing skills.
- If your child is reflecting about his/her learning at home then please inform the respective HRT (home room teacher) through mail or communication diary. Please keep a track of your childÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢s progress/learning.