Highlights of the week:-
Morning Message: We appreciate each otherÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢s ideas.
Word of the week: :Appreciation
I am growing By Aliki
- Introduction of sight words (away , good , with) , along with framing of sentences
- Introduction of ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…â€œellÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚Â family words(bell, fell, hell,sell, tell,well,yell, shell,smell, spell)
- Revision of opposites was done after which the learners made their own opposites booklet.
Friday Home work- Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â
Frame sentences using the following sight words:-
what , only , when , take ,away , with , good , also, your ,down .
- Introduction of number names from 41 to 50.
- Forward Counting from 81 to 100
- Pictograph:- The learners made their individual pictograph , on the basis of the favourite event(out of the ones celebrated in school) of their peers.
Worksheet related to ascending ,descending order and number names
How we organise ourselves.
As a part of their Summative Assessment task learners organised another event , Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚ÂPicnicÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚Â , in a farm house.
They also celebrated their learning , through Christmas Celebrations , wherein they hosted a party for their parents.
We have parent assembly on 6th January, 2015. The topics for the assembly are: Habit 5: Seek first to understand than to be understood, Reflective & Risk taker. You can take any 2 topics and present it in the form of dance, drama, song or mime. Interested parents kindly give their names to your childÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢s HRT. The participants will have to coordinate within themselves and practice for the performance. Inform the HRTs for the resources needed from school, well in advance.
Hope to see a great number of parents this time as this is the ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…â€œfirstÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚Â performance of the new year by the parents.
Sr KG Team