Fountainhead School is planning on having an MUN training programme for the students this year. The training is divided into 3 categories:
To give you a brief of the programme that we propose to conduct:
- Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â Indiation- Model Indian Parliament Programme (For Grade 6 and 7)
Date: 13-14 June, 2015 (Saturday and Sunday)
This programme specifically deals with enlightening students about IndiaÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢s parliamentary structure, its current affairs, drawbacks and plus points while helping them improve their communication skills through various skill set development sessions. The programme culminates with students participating in a Model Indian Parliamentary set up where different students represent the government and the opposition while discussing Indian issues which need to be resolved. It is a 2 day 12 hour programme.
The cost of the programme is Rs. 1100/- per student.
- Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â Enlighten MUN Programme Phase 1 (Grade 8 Onwards)
Date: 11, 12, 13 September, 2015 (Friday, Saturday, Sunday)
This programme has already been conducted for some students of Fountainhead School, Surat in early January.
It is a 3 day 18 hour programme which is planned as follows:
- Day 1 focuses on basic skill set development and introduction to various essential public speaking concepts like group discussions and case studies.
- Day 2 further continues skill set development and then moves on to orientation towards the concept of the United Nations and Model United Nations participation and procedure in second half.
- Day 3 is a full fledged MUN session
The cost of the programme is Rs. 1500/- per student.
- Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â Enlighten MUN Programme Phase 2 (Only for students who have attended Phase 1)
Date: 18, 19, 20 December, 2015 (Friday, Saturday, Sunday)
This is the advanced Phase of the Enlighten MUN programme and focuses on the further development of soft skills as well as MUNning skills.
It is once again a 3 day 18 hour programme which is planned as follows:
ÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â¼ Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â Day 1 focuses a lot more on analytical thinking and globally oriented thought process. Skill set sessions on self promotion, risk taking etc. are very effective.
ÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â¼ Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â Day 2 shifts to advanced nuances of MUN participation such as lobbying, art of polite disagreement, fence sitting etc.
ÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â¼ Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â Day 3 is an advanced level crisis simulation and resolution writing session.
The cost of the programme is Rs. 1700/- per student.
- Please note that this program will run only if we have minimum of 25 participants. If we do not have the minimum required students, we will cancel the program.
- Last day to fill form for Indiation- Model Indian Parliament Programme (For Grade 6 and 7) is 9th June, 2015.
- The cheque should be in favor of ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…â€œFountainhead Education TrustÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚Â. Last day to submit cheque is 11th June, 2015.
- To register for the program please fill the given below form.
For more details on the content of the programme, refer to the given below link.