Topic:Characteristics of living things
Type of Homework:worksheet
Date of Submission:19/6/2015
Dear Learners ,
You all are expected to Solve the following exercises from Hase and Haiss Publication.
Exercise 13C Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â PDF page no(336).
Q:1 to Q:8
Exercise 13DÃƒâ€šÃ‚Â Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â PDF page no(339).
Date of submission: 18th June 2015.
Thanks and Regards,
Type of homework: Worksheet Based.
Topic: Characteristics of living things.
Duration: 30 minutes.
Submission Date: 22nd June, 2015 (Day – 5)
Topic: Integers, powers and roots[Type of home work]
Maximum 30 minutes[H.W to be done]
1) Complete exercise 1.2A (Part- C of Q1 to Q10 and whole Q11)in your Math note-book.
2) Complete exercise 1.2B (Part- C of Q1 to Q8)
Both the exercises are from Checkpoint- 3[Date of submission]
17th June, 2015 (Day- 2)
Learners teamed up today to prepare their class mission statement, class logo and final presentation.
There was an air of excitement around. Each one participated with a focus to give their 100%. Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â While some were busy drawing class logo and displays, the other group of learners were busy practicing dance, then there were remaining practicing their skits, music and song and finally presented in front of whole Grade 6 team. It was a wonderful learning experience forÃƒâ€šÃ‚Â all of us.
As discussed, you are requested to bring the picture of famous personality or cartoon character for learner’s profile.
Learners brainstormed and finalized the descriptors the Attitudes display.
They also finished the self-checking of the summer H.W Language section.
Learners were very excited to have their first playtime for the academic year.
Here are the few glimpses of the same.
1. Complete the A part of the Language revision worksheet.
2. Revise the Food and the Homework policy from the school website.
1)Discussion of summer homework language part done together.
2)Learners came up with their understanding about the PYP skills.
3)Discussion of weekend homework done.
Learners discussed the other 6 attitudes and wrote their opinions on the paper. Language revision was done.
1. Math and Language homework discussion wereÃƒâ€šÃ‚Â taken up in class.
2. Read aloud was done in the class catering to the Learner profileÃƒâ€šÃ‚Â ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â‚¬Å“ Reflective, and a discussion was taken about the same followed by making a chart with students inputs.
3. Learners completed question 1 (punctuate and parse) of Language revision worksheets.
1. Complete Math revision worksheet 7.
2. Complete 3 sides (2nd sentence of punctuate & parsing) of Language revision worksheet as explained in the class.