1) Decimal expansion (Terminating, Non-terminating, Repeating and Non-repeating) from the ppt
2) Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â Then, we moved to squares of numbers from 1 to 20 and cubes of numbers from 1 to 10. Students also learnt what are perfect squares and non perfect squares and what are perfect cubes and non perfect cubes.
3) Then, they also learnt the method of prime factorisation to find out whether the given number is perfect square or perfect cube or not.
4) We also discussed examples of Irrational numbers and about complex Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â numbers in brief using a ppt.
5) Worksheet no- 1 and 2 on Number system was discussed with the students in the class.
Urvi Shah, Jyoti Khandelwal and Karan Chevli
Grade 12 -Change in dates of goal setting conference
Please note that the goal setting conference for Grade 12 is scheduled on 3rd and 4th July , 2015 instead of 1st August, 2015. Sorry for the inconvenience. We will send you an email later for booking slots.
We began this academic session by learning the topic “Health” which is a part of Strand 2 in ITGS(Information Technology in a Global Society). We completed this chapter in 2 successive cycles. We covered the following topics in breadth:
1)Evaluate the ways IT can be used in
2)Consequences of technology addiction
3)Evaluate ability of online medical advice
4)How to prevent overuse injuries
Here is a video of a small activity done by the students to understand the concept of Patient Simulators.
This week we will start with “Introduction to Project Management”, a topic from Strand 3. This will help the students to kick off their Internal Assessment Project whose first draft they are supposed to submit in Aug’15 and the final project in Nov’15.
As a first step, students are asked to do Initial Investigation and Consultation with the Client and come up with a draft by Thursday, 25th Jun’15. They should follow academic honesty during all the phases of the project.
We are commencing our PE activities from June 23rd, 2015 so we kindly request you to assist us in making the students learning a success by providing your wards with an extra pair of uniform (School shirt, School shorts and a pair of floaters) for the current monsoon season. The weather is favorable for certain activities that we will be indulging in during the monsoon.
This is a humble request for you to abide by the same…
Thank you for your support and understanding,
Have a great day,
Grade 4 & 5 Pe Team…
Grade 8 _ Vivacity _ Math _ Weekly updates(15th to 19th June, 2015)