- Routines and procedures were being reinforced- This helps students know and understand the expected behavior in the class and school. 6 positive behaviors for learning were being practiced.
- Revision of 5 essential elements- Students revised 5 essential elements through read aloud and discussed about the same.
- Learners completed pre- assessment.
- Oral activity- How to greet each other- Teachers did a role play by greeting each other. Learners were asked to observe and later on they came up with the word ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…â€œGREETING.ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚Â
After watching a video and a discussion based on the video learners modeled how to greet each other using the vocabulary such as Hi/ Hello/ Good Morning/ Good Afternoon/ Good Evening/ How are you?/ How are you doing?/ How do you do?
Respond to greeting: Hi/ Hello/ I’m fine thank you (thanks)/ Okay! Thank you (thanks)/ Can’t complain/ Not bad. How about you?/ And you?
- Learners completed pre ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â‚¬Å“ assessment.
- The introduction of the concept- ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…â€œThousandÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚Â- Learners were introduced to the term ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…â€œthousandÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚Â through manipulative- Base10 blocks.
Pinky Shah (Discover)
Surbhi Talwar (Invent)
Megha Chhatiawala (Ponder)
Chandani Patel (Dream)