Math : Revision of fractions (Word problems for addition and subtraction)
UOI : Learners watched these videos on friendship.
The links are Ã¢â‚¬â€œ
After that discussion on following provocative questions Ã¢â‚¬â€œ Do you think friends are / friendship is important for our well being? Why? Which aspect of well being does friendship caters to? Why is it important to have a friend ?
They also made a Ã¢â‚¬ËœI have a friendÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ where the teacher wrote the qualities of a friend according to their understanding.
They made a friendship chain in the class. They wrote on the strips their name, their friendÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s name and 6 qualities that they see in their friend.
Learning outcome Ã¢â‚¬â€œ Learners tried to understand the true meaning of friendship and their responsibility and Ã‚Â also revising and presenting their Social skills.
Math : Solve the following word problems in your math note book. Continue in your class notebook from the problems which are yet to be accomplished.
Solve the following word problems:
- Sumeet spent 2 Ã‚Â¼ hours on Saturday playing football and 1 Ã‚Â½ hours on Sunday playing basketball. How many hours did he spent in all on the physical sports?
- Puja learnt that ghee is essential for a healthy body. Therefore she started consuming ghee everyday in her diet. She took 1 spoon ghee with dates in the morning and 1 Ã¢â€¦â€œ spoon ghee with rice in her lunch. How much ghee did she consume in a day?
- Shubha decided to help the needy people for the growth of her spiritual well being. She distributed 5 Ã¢â€¦â€¢ kg mangoes to the orphanage and 3 2/7 kg mangoes to the old age home. How many mangoes did she distribute in all?
- During my Math test, I could solve 25 of the questions in first hour and Ã‚Â 35 of the questions in the second hour. What fraction of sums was I able to solve in these 2 hours?
- Dinesh spent 2 3/7 hours with his grandma and 1 Ã‚Â¼ hours with his friends. How many hours did he spend socializing?
- Aagam weighed 22 Ã¢â€¦Å¡ kg before his vacations. During his vacations he ate only junk food. After his vacations he weighed 25 Ã‚Â Ã‚Â¾ kg. How many kgs he gained more by not eating healthy diet?
- Dipit spent 1 Ã‚Â 1/4 hours of a day Ã‚Â swimming and 2 Ã‚Â 3/4 hours playing chess with his dad. How much time did he spent in more for the mental aspect of his day?
- Amy has 4/12 sweets in her bag. She keeps 312 for herself and shares the rest with few underprivileged children. How many sweets did she give to the underprivileged children?
Language : Research about the difference between prose and poetry (can look in books, ask people or internet)
Note : Please bring the sheet on which your child has written goals after discussion with you on the Goal Setting Meeting.
Note :- Tuesday we will follow Day4.
Find below the timings for the Goal Setting -1 (6th July, Monday)
|7:40 to 8:00||Sakshi|
|8:00 to 8:20||Lubna|
|8:20 to 8:40||Geetanjali|
|8:40 to 9:00||TeacherÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s Break|
|9:00 to 9:20||Diya|
|9:20 to 9:40||Vishal|
|9:40 to 10:00||Ish|
|10:00 to 10:20||Kanika|
|10:20 to 10:40||Sarthak|
|10:40 to 11:00||Anushree|
|11:00 to 11:20||Swayam.B.|
|11:20 to 11:40||Devarsh|
|11:40 to 12:00||Sanye|
|12:00 to 12:20||Ridham|
|12:20 to 12:40||TeacherÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s break|
|12:40 to 13:00||Rudra|
|13:00 to 13:20||Saksham|
|13:20 to 13:40||Nandni|
|13:40 to 14:00||Jagriti|
|14:00 to 14:20||Tea Break|
|14:20 to 14:40||——|
|14:40 to 15:00
15.00 to 15.20