Grade 9 Students of India Studies practiced the framing of structured answers related to Unit -Ã‚Â Social & Cultural Development. They also had class debate on the position of Indian women post 1984 to 2010.
Thanks & Regards,
Kindly fill the tech usage form by the end of the day without fail. It is mandatory for every parent to fill this form.
Please ignore the above note those who have already filled the form.
This week we have done KIRCHHOFF’S LAW with the examples.
The students Ã‚Â also done total resistance of the ckt.
This week they worked on the IA topic.
Learners enjoyed dancing on the tune of the color song by Patty Shukla. Teacher randomly distributed different color cards amongst the kids and played the song where learners attentively Ã‚Â had to respond Ã‚Â by Ã‚Â standing Ã‚Â up and dancing if they Ã‚Â had the color mentioned in the song.
This week we explored explicit and implicit meanings, textual evidence and inferences in detail through definitions and examples (from a passage). These form the foundation of the different topics in Language and helps a reader in drawing meanings from the text.
This exercise equips the students with skills like- Ã‚Â analysis and synthesis which is an important learning objective of Language and is also applicable across other disciplines.
Thanks & regards,
Here is an update of what we did from 06th July to 10th July, 2015
1) We discussed answers of all the exercises from 8.1A to 8.2A of Chapter no- 8 Integers, powers and roots.
2) Students were explained the methods of HCF and LCM along with real life examples and then after they solved exercise 8.2B.
3) We also discussed both the online h.w worksheets on Integers which were given on 4th July and exercise 8.2B.
4) Thereafter, Unit test- 1 was taken on 8th July.
5) We also started with the new unit- Fractions, decimals and percentages wherein students were shown the basic calculations of how to convert fractions into its simplest form as well as into decimals.
This week in biology we integrated one of our class with mathematics to explain them Chi-square test with the help of Krishna ma’am. Students also learn how to study pedigree chart and explain whether it is sex-link disease or autosomal disease.
This week students learnt about Depression as a massive disorder, its causes as per the DSM criteria and prevalence. They also revised Socio-cultural level of analysis and revised topics like stereotyping, attribution theory, compliance techniques, etc.
1. Unit test of SCLOA on 16th July.
2. Henceforth, blog posts for Psychology will be made every fortnight unless there’s something important and urgent. In case of any queries, kindly mail.