Here is a brief update of what we did from 13th July to 17th July.
1) We started the week with the topic- Surds and where do we use Surds.
2) Then, students were explained the method of simplifying the Surds (Eg- Square root of 18 would be 3 suare root 2) and were given practice by giving few sums on it.
3) We Ã‚Â took all of them to ”Math Lab” to explain the concept of Pythagoras Theorem. They also explored different Math resources.
4) Video on Pythagoras Theorem was also shown in the class to them to get a clear idea about it along with discussion on Pythagoras equation.
5) Unit test paper- 1 (which was taken on 10th July) was also distributed in one of the Math classes.
6) We also started with the sums on Pythagoras Theorem.
Below is the glimpse of the classes conducted in Math Lab to introduce Pythagoras Theorem.
Grrade 8 Math Team