Highlights of the day: Day 2- Tuesday
Learning Engagement: The learners played the ball game catering to abilities and interests, where they shared their ability by saying Ã¢â‚¬Å“I canÃ¢â‚¬Â and shared their interest by saying Ã¢â‚¬Å“I like..Ã¢â‚¬Â The teacher demonstrated the activity for a clear understanding.
Learning Outcome: To help students reflect on their abilities and interests.
Learning Engagement :The students were given place value cards and were asked to depict any number from 100 to 400. The students also understood the place value. While discussing place value, the teacher helped the child to realize that tens are composed of ones and hundreds are composed of tens. The teacher focussed on the transition points in numbers ie. 109-110, 119-120……..
Learning Outcome: To help students model numbers to hundreds or beyond using the base 10 place value system.
Learning Engagement:The students were given practice of punctuating the sentence(full stop and capital letter) and proper nouns were revised.
Learning Outcome: To help students understand punctuation and proper nouns.
Note : Homework to be done in language note book.
Fill in the blanks using sight words:
1. Ã‚Â Ã‚Â Please ________the door.(on, open, it)
2. Ã‚Â Ã‚Â (who,how, what)________old are you?
3. Ã‚Â Ã‚Â (look, put, see)________ at my cat.
4. Ã‚Â Ã‚Â Where ________(did , out, sad) you Ã‚Â go?
5. Ã‚Â Ã‚Â Ã‚Â My brother _________ (like, has, on) Ã‚Â a pet cat named Fluffy.
6. Ã‚Â Ã‚Â Ã‚Â Do you ________(as, know, no ) him?