Word of the week:- Ã¢â‚¬Å“independentÃ¢â‚¬Â
Structured drill:- What is your fatherÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s name? My fatherÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s name isÃ¢â‚¬Â¦Ã¢â‚¬Â¦Ã¢â‚¬Â¦Ã¢â‚¬Â¦.
- 1- Go dog go by Pd Eastman
- 2- My Ã¢â‚¬ËœdÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ Ã‚Â book by Jane Belk Moncure
- 3- Dragon in a wagon by Jane Belk Moncure.
- 4- My Dad Is Fantastic!
- 5- My Mum Is Fantastic by Nick Butterworth
Introduction of rhyme:
Mummy na bhai te Mama kevay,
Pappa na bhai te Kaka kevay;
Mama ni vau te Mami kevay,
Ne Kaka ni vau te Kaki kevay.
Mummy ni ben te Maasi kevay,
Pappa ni ben te Faiba kevay;
Masi na var te Maasa kevay,
Ne Faiba na var te Fuva kevay.
Mummy na ma te Nani kevay,
Pappa na ma te Daadi kevay;
Mummy na bapu te Naana kevay,
Ne Pappa na bapu te Daada kevay.
Ane Aa sav madi jai toh ek pariwar kevay.
Revision Of Rhymes:
Up and down & Morning has come!, this is the father,open them shut them, pitter patter, row row row your boat
Introduction of letter Ã¢â‚¬Å“dÃ¢â‚¬Â through Ã¢â‚¬Å“digging the dirtÃ¢â‚¬Â activity
ACTION RHYME FOR LETTER D:
Dinosaur, dinosaur, turn around
Dinosaur, dinosaur, touch the ground
Dinosaur, dinosaur, reach up high
Dinosaur, dinosaur, wink one eye
Dinosaur, dinosaur, touch your nose
Dinosaur, dinosaur, touch your toes
Dinosaur, dinosaur, slap your knees
Dinosaur, dinosaur, sit down please (teddy bear tune)
RHYME FOR LETTER D:
Diddle diddle dumpling, my son John
Went to bed with his trousers on,
One shoe off, and one shoe on;
Diddle diddle dumpling, my son John.
Guided Play:- Detective: Case ‘d’ (Group activity)
The teacher hid all the ‘dÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ flash cards in different places.Then learners were divided into 5 groups of 4 children each and then were told to search for the flash cards. After that they gave a word starting with letter ‘d’. (One group at a time)
The group who found the maximum flash cards and gave the maximum words for letter ‘d’ won and they were awarded.
- Introduction of number Ã¢â‚¬Å“2Ã¢â‚¬Â
- Estimation of numbers from 1 to 9 was done through fingers , dominoes and dominoes on ten frame.
- Revision of concept sorting of colour, shape, size
Learners were given playing card and had to match the same quantity of the cards
UOI:- Who we are
Central Idea Ã‚Â :Our relationships with family and friends can have an impact on our wellbeing.
- Role play was done Ã‚Â by the Ã‚Â teachers on all the three types of families and they showcased different roles and responsibilities of each members of the family and also emphasised on the words such as Ã¢â‚¬Å“dependentÃ¢â‚¬Â, Ã¢â‚¬Å“independentÃ¢â‚¬Â ,and Ã¢â‚¬Å“interdependentÃ¢â‚¬Â in the family.
- Picnic:- Learners had gone was picnic to a farmhouse, there they shared their toys, played and enjoyed with friends. They learnt the importance of friends in our life.
UOI:- How we express ourselves
Central Idea:– Stories are told in varieties of ways for different purposes.
- Gallery walk:- Learners were taken for a gallery walk, there were different manipulatives related to stories like puppets,sequencing boards, flash cards,face masks and books.
- Introduction of mediums:-Teacher did the read aloud of the story Ã¢â‚¬Å“Fish Friends ThreeÃ¢â‚¬Â using different mediums such as stick puppets, book, video, hand puppets.
- Kindly make your child do the language worksheet only with crayons(and not with a pencil).
- If your child reflects anything at home, kindly inform the HRT through daily diary (nucleus).
Have a nice weekend!
Jr KG Team