Here is what we did in this week:
1. We had taken a unit test on set theory. The papers of the same have been given to the students.
2. We continued with learning Surds.
3. All the concepts of surds are taught to the students, they are required to practice.
4. For practice, students have been shared with a blendspace on surds which has number of varied questions.
5. We also started a new unit called “Direct and Inverse Variation” which was introduced using an activity. Students were given two quantities and asked to find a relation between them. Students were able to identify direct proportion and inverse proportion through the activity.
Thanks and Regards,
Grade 9 Math team.