- 07:40 Ã‚Â Ã¢â‚¬â€œ 8:00 Ã¢â‚¬â€œ Sparsh Sojitra
- 08:00 Ã¢â‚¬â€œ 8:20Ã‚Â – Monish Shah
- 08:20 Ã¢â‚¬â€œ 8:40– Dishit Sutaria
- 08:40 Ã¢â‚¬â€œ 9:00– TeacherÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s break
- 09:00 Ã¢â‚¬â€œ 9:20– Palaash Dubey
- 09:20 Ã¢â‚¬â€œ 9:40– Anant Jain
- 09:40 Ã¢â‚¬â€œ 10:00– Keshav Sureka
- 10:00 Ã¢â‚¬â€œ 10:20– Yashtika Parihar
- 10:20 Ã¢â‚¬â€œ 10:40– Jaivik Zadaphia
- 10:40 Ã¢â‚¬â€œ 11:00– Shloka Kanodia
- 11:00 Ã¢â‚¬â€œ 11:20– Tanish Kapadia
- Ã‚Â 11:20 Ã¢â‚¬â€œ 11:40– Pranjal Chheda
- 11:40 Ã¢â‚¬â€œ 12:00– Arya Rathod
- 12:00- 12:30– TeacherÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s break
- 12:30 Ã¢â‚¬â€œ 12:50– Nishtha Prahladka
- 12:50 Ã¢â‚¬â€œ 1:10– Kaashvi Agarwal
- 1:10 Ã¢â‚¬â€œ 1:30– Vrund Patel
- 1:30 Ã¢â‚¬â€œ 1:50– Shailey Shah
- 1:50 Ã¢â‚¬â€œ Ã‚Â 2:10– Dhrishit Shahi
- 2:30 Ã¢â‚¬â€œ 2:50– Husain Sarkar
Kindly adhere to the time.
Kindly help your child use magazines, brochures, empty packages etc to find examples of signs and symbols and bring the cut-outs to school on 13th July, Wednesday.
Grade 2 Team
This week students learnt about the combination of resistors in series and parallel.
They learnt how to calculate the net resistance by simplifying electric circuits, when resistors are connected in a mixed combination of series and parallel.
Greetings. We are pleased to commence theÃ‚Â academic session with theÃ‚Â newÃ‚Â batch of DP.
Highlights of the first-week activities and learnings Ã‚Â are summarized and listedÃ‚Â below : –
- Understanding DP curriculum for Mathematical Studies SL
- Assessment criteria
- Reference Ã‚Â Ã‚Â book collection from the school library
- Introduction of the unitÃ‚Â Number & Algebra
- Notations and classification ofÃ‚Â numbers
- Discussion on ÃŽÂ and 0
- Approximation of Ã‚Â numbers
- Estimation ofÃ‚Â numbers and expressing them in the form ax10k Ã‚Â Ã‚Â ,Ã‚Â where 1Ã¢â€°Â¤ aÃ‚Â Ã¢â€°Â¤ 10Ã‚Â and k is an integer
- Solved exercises 1A to 1G
Please feel free to communicate with us.
Thanks and regards,
Educator – Mathematics | FS
Greetings. This week, we have continued with the unit Mathematical Models and completed. Following were the highlights of learning outcomes and activities during the Ã‚Â week :Ã‚Â –
- Addition – subtraction of combination of functions and their sketch
- Reading, interpreting and making predictions using graphs
- Solved exercises 4Y, 4Z, 4AA, 4ABÃ‚Â and review set exercises of paper component 1 & 2.
- Revised all concepts of the Unit
- Discussion about TOK link presentation Ã‚Â next week
We shallÃ‚Â be starting a new unit with a revision of prior knowledge just after the unit test and TOK-link presentationÃ‚Â next week. Ã‚Â Please feel free to communicate with us on DD communication.
Thanks and regards,
Mathematics Educator, FS