Here’s what we did this week:
- Cross-checking of weekend H.W given. Doubts were made clear to the students.
- Further students were taught about the concept Ã¢â‚¬ËœPercentageÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ in detail.
- Students could convert from percentage to fractions or decimals and vice-versa.
- Then we started with a new topic Ã¢â‚¬Å“Expressing one quantity as a percentage of anotherÃ¢â‚¬Â and Ã¢â‚¬Å“Finding a percentage of a quantityÃ¢â‚¬Â with real life situation based examples. Students did few sums from the reference book in the class and that were cross-checked. Ã‚Â Doubts were catered and made clear to them.
- Students could solve varied questions and word problems related to percentage, fractions and decimals.
- Weekend H.W has been given in Fractions, Decimals and Percentage Booklet for their practice.
Thanks and Regards,
Grade 7 Math team