Here is the update of what we did in AM slots:
We started with the new unit Integration where in students were taught about the
- Applications of Integration
- Derivation of ax^nÃ‚Â formula.
- Terms used in integration as Integrand and Integral.
- Arbitrary constant: Indefinite integral.
- Easy ways to remember Differentiation : Multiply by the index and the Decrease the index. Integration: Increase the index and then divide by the new index.
- Determining the arbitrary constant:
Exercise 17A was solved in the class
and Exercise 17B is given as H.W.
Thanks and Regards,