Dear parents/ students,
This is to inform you that on Thursday, 29/8/16, day 6 , we are going to watch movie ‘Pink’ and we will leave from school at 9:00 am and will come back at 1:30 pm. Popcorns will be provided to you and you can also bring money with you to buy something to eat from there.
So all of you are requested to have heavy breakfast from home.
Note- This is compulsory for all to wear full pants.
Important Note- This movie will be integrated with TOK and English, so all the students of g 11 will go to watch movie.
Grade7 – G7 Insight
Homework submitted by: firstname.lastname@example.org
Submission Date: Thu Sep 29 2016 00:00:00 GMT+0530 (IST)
Internet Required: No
Details: Complete Q.1 to Q.6 from measurement worksheet. Solve Q.1 and Q.2 in worksheet without steps and Q.3 to Q.6 in your math notebook with necessary steps.
Kindly copy questions (Q.3 to Q.6)
Expected Time: 90
Solve the following questions in your Math notebook. For those who don’t have their Math notebook, can solve the questions on an A4 sheet.
1) After a month of successful fundraising, Shreya and her classmates voted on whether to donate the money they had raised to hunger relief or to environmental causes. 25% of the 28 votes were in favour of hunger relief. How many votes were for hunger relief?
2) To celebrate the first day of school, Rehan brought in a tray of caramel brownies and walnut brownies. The tray had a total of 40 brownies, of which 90% were caramel. How many caramel brownies did Rehan bring?
3) In Riya’s grade, there are 70 students. Currently, 40% of them are enrolled in Music. What is the fraction of students that are enrolled in Music?
See you all tomorrow… 🙂
Grade9 – G9 Epiphany
Homework submitted by: email@example.com
Submission Date: Mon Oct 03 2016 00:00:00 GMT+0530 (IST)
Internet Required: No
Details: Complete all the exercises from 7.1 to 7.12 in your note-book/graph book (as per what we discussed today in IM slot).
Expected Time: 180
- Formative assessment of descriptive writing about an event was taken to check their understanding.
- The students reflected on their overall understanding of the unit through a reflection sheet.
- The students were tuned into a new unit through a learning engagement (group activity) which was executed in the class.
- Introduction of the Currency was done. The teacher took the inputs from the students and made a mind map of currencies used by different countries. The students learned about the conversion of money.
Language: Complete the given sequencing worksheet.
Bhumika Jain 🙂
Language : The writing process was revised and doubts regarding the same were cleared, after which students continued to complete the worksheet on writing a brilliant beginning.
Maths : Maths sums will be posted by Rachana maÃ¢â‚¬â„¢am.
Language : Complete pending steps (writing process) of sentence 5 from the worksheet(use the 5th technique given in the worksheet). All steps till editing need to be done in your language notebook. Publishing can also be done in the notebook if space in the worksheet is not enough.
Make sureÃ‚Â after completing, the worksheet and journal sheets need to be pasted in the language notebook.
LD – Complete weekendÃ‚Â home task of page 36 in the LD book itself.
Punctuate and parse Week 7, day 2 in your LD notebook.
Please fill the given below form for Creative Mela 2016-17 scheduled on Saturday, 1st October 2016.
Kindly note today’s Math HW is Ã‚Â worksheet on number names and descending order .
Sr. KG Team
The students were tuned into a new unit through a learning engagement (group activity) which was executed in the class.
Formative assessment of descriptive writing about an event was taken to check their understanding.
1. Complete the sequencing worksheet.
2. Complete the comprehension worksheets.