UOI : Students saw several videos to understand different types of motion.Ã‚Â Students also learned about scientific method that needs to be followed in order to research about various things that are around us. They firstly watched a video on how a scientific method is carried in a logical sequence : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3QJrunuIve0. Later, the discussion of all the steps were done in detail and they attempted a quiz to check their understanding.
Language : Learners understoodÃ‚Â just as “Opening/Introduction” is important to get the reader hooked to a story, writing an interesting “”Closing/Conclusion”” helps in making the story interesting. They discussed about different types of ending from their reference book ‘Empowering English’ They saw the video :Ã‚Â https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-7RbNhYb2UÃ‚Â to understand effects of different types of ending.
- Complete the scientific method worksheet. Based on your knowledge + the observation provided, write the hypothesis and plan the experiment. (You don’t have to conduct the experiment, just plan the experiment)
- Complete your notes on definition of force and motion, different types of forces and motions.
- Complete the publishing part of statements pending by you.
- In the previous homework, you were asked to write two blah statements and make brilliant of the same. You had to follow the writing process. Hence if you have not followed the writing process, re-write both the statements.
- Write down the ending of your favourite book or movie in two to three sentences, also identify the type of ending from the six types learnt in class.
Cyclic reflection : Write the cycle reflection of cycle 12.