Given below are the details regarding the educational trip to Adlabs-Imagica, along with nature camp to Durshet.
1) Students must report at 05:15 am at Vanita Vishram Ground on 13th October 2016.
Ã‚Â Ã‚Â Ã‚Â Ã‚Â Buses will depart from from Vanita Vishram Ground sharp at 05:30 am.
2) All students to carry their school ID cards.
3) 2 pairs of casual clothes, shoes, cap/hat, sandals, sanitary requisites and torch.
4) Camera / binoculars are optional wherein students will be responsible for its safety.
5) ANY AUDIO DEVICES (even having only single function) ARE NOT ALLOWED.Ã‚Â
6) Mobile phones and gaming gadgets are strictly not allowed.
7) One light bedsheet.
8) Light snacks for travelling (as per Friday / Saturday menu).Ã‚Â Food policy for your reference:
9) Students are allowed to carry a maximum of Rs 500.
10) Water bottle is a must.
11) Students are advised not to carry any junk food or item that is not allowed as they are liable to be frisked.
12) Incase the child is under any medication / has any medical condition, kindly update the HRT.
13) Students are compulsorily required to wear their school uniform to Imagica.Therefore, it’s a must to carry one for the trip.
14) Students will be responsible for any loss of valuables.(money, watches, etc)
15) Writing stationery (pen,pencil,eraser,etc) must be carried by all students for writing reflections,etc.
16) Two SMS per day would be sent to the parents as an update.
17) Students are allowed to bring cards and board games (nothing electronic).
Departure for return on 15th October 2016 is 12:30 pm
Tentative arrival at Surat – 09:30 pm
Excited to see the students on 13th.