[Unit Of Inquiry]
- On a post-it or a small piece of paper note down the questions that will help you to answer the lines of inquiry. ( it has to be written in a neat and organized manner.)
- Choose any twoÃ‚Â emotions from the image shared below and find the related words/phrase/quotes that can help you describe the emotion. You can find the meaning for and imagine the emotion to come up with the body movement and facial expressions. https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/09/e4/a2/09e4a2b151ee4eec18ebc95dd12f6f66.jpg
- Complete writing your descriptive piece of the enacted behavior you saw in the class today. Follow the writing process.
- Complete the following steps :
- a. “On an A4 paper draw an fairy land. The fairy land may be of any size or shape.”
- b. “Give your fairy land a name.”
- c. “Identify and draw landmarks on your land: mountains, rivers, etc.”