Here’s a peek into today’s learning:
The H.W. was discussed and doubts regarding LCM were cleared, after whichÃ‚Â the students solved a few more sums of finding LCM.
The concept of skimming and scanning was revised through the chapter Ã¢â‚¬ËœFinding the WoodsÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ by playing a game called ‘Simon saysÃ¢â‚¬Â¦’. Ã‚Â Later, the students filled the grid with descriptive words for various nouns in the chapter.
Find the LCM of:
a) 28 and 26
b) 25 and 45
c) 18 and 42
d) 30 and 12
e) 12 and 36
Describe your surroundings:
Create a presentation using Google slides
1) Choose theme and template.
2) Choose theÃ‚Â layout of the slide.
3) Add a title ( Where am I? )
4) Content: Where are you right now? Concentrate on your environment very carefully, type your answers to the following questions: (Be as detailed and specific as possible; donÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t just write, Ã¢â‚¬Å“I see a man.Ã¢â‚¬Â What color is his hair? What clothes is he wearing? Does he look happy, sad, frustrated? How old do you think he is? etc.)
5) Create slidesÃ‚Â of :
- What do you see?
- What do you hear?
- What do you feel?
- What do you smell?
- What do you taste?
6) Insert image of where you are sitting to the slide/s.
7) Share the presentationÃ‚Â (with your HRT : email@example.com)
- Ã‚Â Send the FA books back tomorrow without fail.
- I have commented on the Ã‚Â today’s CW in the math notebooks . Please acknowledge by signing and motivate the students to work accordingly.
- A gentle reminder to fill in the sports’ day form by today.
STARS OF THE DAY ARE -Ã‚Â
Ojasvi, Vivaan, Aahana and Hitansh (for following instructions sincerely) Ã‚Â
Aaryamaan (for being Responsible and setting a good example by cleaning up after breakfast)
ThanksÃ‚Â and Regards,