- Dictionary skills were introduced through a class activity.
- Students were given 5 words to find their meanings from dictionary.
- They also learnt how to find meanings and synonyms from the website: www.dictionary.com
- To the start with the concept of multiplication, the strategy of Grouping and sets was introduced through manipulative.
- The Grouping strategy was practiced with the studentsÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ involvement.
- The students were shown 2 different videos related to both negative and positive impact of human actions on animalsÃ‚Â and reflection taken in notebook.
- Language notebook: Find the definition of the followingÃ‚Â words:Ã‚Â school, friends, hammer, portfolio and books. (Find definition from the website: www.dictionary.com)
- Frame meaningful sentences using the given words- lucky, miserable, frightened, clever.
- Worksheet is given.
Runa Nath (HRT)