[Highlight Of The Day]
- An activity for Persuasive writing was done through which studentsÃ‚Â understood how to turn negatives into positives and practiced preparing themselves with strong points to counter an argument by anticipating the points the opposing party may put forward.
- Students watched this video on Ideas and expressions in order to elevateÃ‚Â their conceptual understanding of the unit.
- Students were introduced to the “Measures of central tendency”
- We, as a class, have created a mind map about a persuasive letter so as to convince the parents to allow their children to stay at their friendÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s house for a night. They produced valid argument viewpoints and supporting details too.
- Student enjoyed a read aloud about a very influential personality- “Malala”.
- This helped them establish real life connection with the current unit.
- Complete the mix bag posted by Rachana Ma’am.
- Watch the following videos on measures of central tendency and take notes in your Math notebook.
- Take separate notes for mean, median and mode.
- Videos-Ã‚Â https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQKM6LlXTho
- The persuasive map created in the class has been shared with you, copy the same in your language notebook and add more points if required.
- Watch the following videos for a better understanding of the mentioned topics:
Adverbial clause Ã¢â‚¬â€œÃ‚Â https://youtu.be/RzV7NTBB_PkSubordinate clause Ã¢â‚¬â€œÃ‚Â https://www.youtube.com/
watch?v=ujCuXZ42AYUNoun clause Ã¢â‚¬â€œÃ‚Â https://www.youtube.com/ watch?v=EcYJ77H9Xow
Color the card given to you in todayÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s library slot along with a sweet and lovely Christmas message for the receiver.