This is to clarify that last week we had posted Ã‚Â the properties of 3D shapes in the highlights but the same were not correct. We apologize for the same and mentioned below are the correct details related to the properties of the 3D shapes, so please make a note of the same:
- Sphere- 1 face, no edges and no vertices
- Cube- 6 faces, 12 edges and 8 vertices
- Cuboid-Ã‚Â 6 faces, 12 edges and 8 vertices
- Cone- 2 faces, 1 edge, 1 vertex
- Cylinder- 3 faces, 2 edges no vertices.
Also note the video posted in today’s highlights is related to addition (with regrouping) and not of 3D shapes.
Seeking your co-operation. Looking forward to see you all tomorrow for the PTM. We’re going to share important details related to the term 2 curriculum as well as upcoming events.
Grade 1 team.