Please refer to the below-mentioned points for Life Class and its consequence.
All students and parents are expected to come to school for Life classes. If the studentsÃ‚Â and/orÃ‚Â parents are unable to come, in any of the scenarios, then the following consequences will apply.
1) If the parents and students are going for a wedding or any other family event, the student will have to serve detention, even though they have informed the teachers beforehand.
2) If the parents have 2 children (one in PYP & the other in SS) thenÃ‚Â one of the parents can attend the PYPÃ‚Â PTMÃ‚Â and the other parent can attend theÃ‚Â LifeÃ‚Â classes.
If only one parent is coming to school, then it is up to the parent to decide whether they want to attend theÃ‚Â PTMÃ‚Â orÃ‚Â LifeÃ‚Â classes. This is an important module and will help parent to communicate better with their ward about sexuality.
If both the siblings are in senior school, parents should try and attend 1 session with each child. If only 1 parent is attending, then they should decide which one they would like to attend with the child.
3) If the parents are out of town or are unable to come, due to any reason whatsoever, the students are expected to come to school.
Someone from home can pick them up after the life classes are over (with a bearer card) OR they can go with any other parents (this should be informed to the mentor teachers beforehand).
4) If the child stays with the guardian and not with the parents, then guardian can come for this Life Class, but elder brother or sister will not do. This should be informed to the mentor teachers beforehand.
5) If a student is going for a school event, such as examinations, sports event, competitive exams etc, which is endorsed by the school, then the student will not be required to serve detention.
6) Students are requested to come in school uniform. Students who will not come in school uniform will serve half day detention on the next day (Monday).
7) A student will be exempted from detention, on account of illness on the following conditions.
– Students will have to submit doctor’s certificate from the list of doctors provided by the school, certificate other than the list provided by the school will not be entertained and students will have to serve detention.
List of Doctors:
|Dr.Ã‚Â SamirkumarÃ‚Â Mehta
||Shree Hans Hospital, 15/16, Vishram Nagar Society, Ved Road, Surat Ã¢â‚¬â€œ 395004.Contact: 9879598848
|Dr.Ã‚Â Manish Jain
||SAACHI Children hospital, Nr Akash GangaÃ‚Â Apartment,NearÃ‚Â majuraÃ‚Â fire stationOffÃ‚Â majuraÃ‚Â gate,SuratContact: 02612236800-01
|Dr.Ã‚Â ManoharÃ‚Â Gemawat/Ã‚Â Dr.Ã‚Â Preeti Gemawat
||Dr Manohar /PreetiÃ‚Â GemawatH-901,JollyÃ‚Â Residency, Opp:Ã‚Â AagamÃ‚Â ArcadeVesu Road, Surat.
|Dr.Ã‚Â Bharat Bhargava
||The Rainbow Hospital, 3rd Floor, Shiv Shakti Shopping Centre, Bhatar Road, Surat Ã¢â‚¬â€œ 395007, Beside Raj Empire MultiplexContact: +(91)-9825258968, 9558866699, 9825048968
a) There will be two sessions:
1) StudentsÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ sessionÃ‚Â 7:30 am -9:15 am
2) ParentsÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ SessionÃ‚Â 9:15 am- 11:30 am
3) Brunch:Ã‚Â 11:30 am -12:00 pm
b) Students will come by School bus atÃ‚Â 7:30 am. Click here for bus route.
c) Parents will come on their own for the session atÃ‚Â 9:15Ã‚Â and join the students in their respective classes.Ã‚Â Ã‚Â We recommend car pooling.Ã‚Â You are requested to carry your bearer card in order for you to get parking as we have PTM for PYP.
d) Once both the sessions are over students will leave with their parents.