- WOW:- northern hemisphere and southern hemisphere
- Read alouds from the Senior KG bookÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s list
- Oral activities on phonemes(riddles, blending words etc)
- Introduction of new 3D-shape – Ã¢â‚¬ËœConeÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ (Curved surface, one side and one corner)
- VA activity associated with the above – making a cone, colouring it green and decorating it, to form a Christmas tree
- Introduction of numbers 91 to 99 (Forward and Backward counting)
- Reading practise through Cambridge readers
- Introduction of tricky words Ã¢â‚¬Ëœgive, little, down, once
Rotation and Revolution.
- Transdisciplinary theme: How the world works.
- Central idea: The Earth’s natural cycles influence the activity of living things.
VA activity –A model of earth and sun was made by the students and students reflection on rotation and revolution (duration and impact) was taken through the same.Ã‚Â
- Math: Ã‚Â http://www.sheppardsoftware.com/mathgames/earlymath/BalloonPopSkip.htm
- Language: Student has to retell a story of their choice Ã‚Â in his/her own words. They have to present the same on Monday.