[Unit Of Inquiry]
- Students continued with their summative assessment task.
- Go through both questionnaires given below and identify which one is a good questionnaire and which one is bad. Write your justification for both arguments.
- This survey gives examples of poor survey questions.
See whether or not you can identify the problem with each of the questions, after jotting down your answers, refer the analysis given the questionnaire to get a better understanding.- Ã‚Â https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/?sm=zvmpZC9ZopgC5naaKtqO7F%2F6RMBONm6J0of6eVSPnYQ%3D
- A PPT has been shared with you, go through the ppt take notes and complete the task given in the end.
- Watch this video and take notes that includes the points you will consider while giving a speech in public- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujYHR9kKA10 –
- Prepare a 1-2 minute speech in any format- “monologue, drama, story, declamation, commercial etc” You will need to present it on Monday. (Topic – It should be a convincing speech wherein you are trying to persuade someone)
- Complete your notebook and the end of unit reflection sheet given earlier.
- On a sheet of paper, write down Ã‚Â (AHA moments) Ã‚Â new knowledge that you gained today during summative assessment.
- Remember, this book?Ã‚Â
- Go through this read aloud and reminisce our read-aloud session in the class to get a dose of inspiration and give life to your ideas. -Ã‚Â https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSfNv0-SgJM